GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

Finally a QAnon theory that makes sense!

1 Like

Apparently there is another Brit theory

Harry’s kids are natural born American (or dual). They grow up and one of them runs and wins the Presidency. Then they undue the revolution by executive order and we are adding unnecessary vowels to colour and labour.

6 Likes

Qanon has an odd fascination with royalty and quasi-royalty like the Kennedys.

And then all the conservatives are like, “Yeeeeaaaah FREEDOM!!! MURICA!!! TRUMP!!!”

And all the liberals are like, “Yayyy free healthcare!”

And all the conservatives are like, “Wait, what?”

4 Likes

If Harry gets to the top spot there may be a slight issue

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1569751910000771076?t=DCa3FhbMoBDwWI76vOaMiQ&s=19

Ties into Conservative beliefs about the class system, obviously royalty and quasi-royalty are superior to stupid normies.

6t9uhi

9 Likes
2 Likes

The only thing conservatives are trying to conserve is a social hierarchy. Not so bad having people above you if it means there are also a whole lot more below you.

2 Likes

How did this not happen in Florida?

1 Like

Im starting to believe Linzee has a legit substance abuse problem. High functioning people do not look like this.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1569753528213688322?s=46&t=LPL7KwfbjOREg35ASxspKQ

Lindsay out here looking like

6 Likes

He’s 67 years old, if he even has a modest drinking habit or bad sleep hygiene he’s going to look like shit. These people are old as fuck.

67 is old as fuck?

Um, yes. 67 year olds usually look old.

Well, sure. Old as fuck though? That’s Biden territory for me. Sorry for impersonating you here @Melkerson.

2 Likes

Thats kind of what I meant though, Lindsey isn’t even on the old end of the decrepit political class but he’s so old that when I started my career companies were allowed to force people younger than him to retire because they were ancient.

2 Likes

Lindsey Graham is the 47th oldest US senator.

3 Likes

I probably would have guessed he was about 50th percentile but I also would have guessed he was in his 70s

1 Like