GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

How about just not make it illegal, then?

I mean if you’re not lying to help your civil case, then you’re not trying hard enough. Just don’t make it Jones-level obvious and you’re good.

https://twitter.com/timodc/status/1556725867153276928?s=21&t=jGi-cURcVwgMY3xtyZ4VzA

1 Like

Something can be not a crime, but still be “illegal.” Something can also be generally not prosecuted, but also have a deterrent effect. Taking an oath to tell the truth has a surprising effect on a lot of people. They often, and against all odds, tell the truth.

1 Like

:vince1:

1 Like

Jones has almost certainly let his wife fuck other dudes while he watched.

Alex Jones is going to leak that photo and then claim it was leaked by the J6 committee.

Sorry gotta be that guy again.

Nobody “lets” their wife fuck anyone unless it’s an abusive relationship. Woman have their own agency.

5 Likes

But people set boundaries in healthy relationships. I can “let” my wife do something in the sense that I haven’t asked for that to be a boundary in our relationship. People do need to ask their partners for permissions in healthy relationships too, it’s not just a sign of an abusive relationship (although it could be of course).

2 Likes

Let’s assume it’s a consensual arrangement and the phrasing “lets his wife” is just a colloquialism.

He lets her….
She makes him watch…

But in either case it’s roles they are playing and not necessarily a power dynamic.

Fair?

Either way, it’s the hypocrisy. We are the party of values yet we practice outside of those values all the time (and ignoring if those values are really values at all in the first place, no kink shaming).

I considered that and agree generally, except in the context of a marriage or other committed relationship. Maybe they had an open relationship, which I guess is ok then, but even then I think couples usually have some type of ground rules about checking with their partner on whether a new sexual
Partner is ok.

Everything said, do we think Alex or Roger is a good guy when it comes to their relationships?

Not a chance.

For sure

This is a serious derail but in my experience more open relationships are don’t ask don’t tell than a variation of providing details. Especially newer ones.

1 Like

In your experience, if people have a cuck fetish rather than just an open relationship, do they want to watch or do they just want to know it happens?

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1556816371501121536

can’t prosecute close to an election even when he isn’t running, or literally any election cause we have elections all the time around the country so

2 Likes

“Time will tell” is at least a reasonable way to start.

All other republicans seem to consider it self-evident that Trump couldn’t possibly have done anything wrong and therefore it’s obviously a witch-hunt!

1 Like

Speak for yourself :slight_smile:

Yes, this is great. The furthest you can possible be from a presidential election is two years. I guess they should have waited a few more weeks?

1 Like