Good guys with guns and robot dogs: The police?

Yeah omfg

do
not
call
the
cops

4 Likes

I have to believe a majority of police calls don’t actually require police. It’s so distressing that these mental health crisis are being responded to by hair trigger goons that have no training or understanding.

1 Like

you sound like one of them DEFUND THE POLICE commies

1 Like
3 Likes

Umm…

But Simpson wrote in the Tuesday ruling that “there is no direct link between the warrantless entry and Taylor’s death.” Simpson’s ruling effectively reduced the civil rights violation charges against Jaynes and Meany, which had carried a maximum sentence of life in prison, to misdemeanors.

Ah well, nevertheless.

1 Like

r/protectandserve is happy about this. Some of their comments are silly.

They are fine with blaming the guy who shot at police who falsified a warrant and should not have been there in the first place.

i have to read this opinion because that just seems like acab protection.

like if i plan a robbery and the security guard shoots a cop and the cop fires back and hits and kills a civilian in the craziness, i’m likely getting charged with that death and no judge is going to say well the security guard firing broke the causal chain… and that the security guard was the cause of the civilians death… lol

knowingly falsifying a no knock warrant is easily as foreseeably dangerous as planning a robbery.

1 Like

But there are laws that if someone dies when committing a felony, you are responsible. There was no felony in progress defending yourself versus a home invasion.

Maybe he illegally had a gun, I have no idea, but still the police didn’t know what was going on thus the reason for the warrant. I don’t think you illegally break into a house as a police officer you are not responsible. Police have a lot of imunities, I disagree that these circumstances are ones where they should apply.

What if instead of falsifying a warrant they just went into the wrong house and the exact same thing happened? Do you think the police would be responsible for murder?

Circumstances should matter. Police should not have carte Blanche to murder someone else just because a gun was drawn, especially when they shouldn’t be there. Many states people have a right to defend themselves from a home invasion. If the warrant was legitimate I would feel differently and I know that can seem odd.

1 Like

Don’t watch the vid

https://x.com/donhesseltine/status/1826494699365892302?s=46

It’s gone

He said “don’t watch it”, so probably for the best.

I still see it don’t know why it’s acting weird

https://x.com/donhesseltine/status/1826494699365892302?s=46

Yeah it’s there, show that or the million other similar clips/stories clips to idiots who praise police bravery. Nothing will happen to the officer either

Yeah i think i would be at risk of ruining my life if a cop did that to one of my dogs

2 Likes

Black officer punished for helping junior officers “cheat” on promotions, claims she was trying to diversify Toronto police force.

The person overseeing the case said they can’t consider whether or not Toronto pd is racist.

Police are using ai to write their reports.