Good guys with guns and robot dogs: The police?

cops doing a wellness check based on a video that was 7 years old, filmed at a different residence, featuring people that have never lived at the house they knocked down the door to get into… ffs

https://x.com/tarabull808/status/1794859677408444483?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

1 Like

And now I’m in a blind rage.

“navy veteran” i also saw one headline that said “armed off duty security guard” such a “tragic story”. it’s a murder.

looks like it was a random 50yr old guy sitting in the parking lot (not where he was a security guard or anything) that saw some teenagers in the process of returning an airsoft gun to the store they bought it from so he tried to citizens arrest them for an “attempted armed robbery” before they even got into the store and then murdered on of them…

2 Likes

Lawbros, how does this work?

You can be held and have bail set without being charged?

Fucking christ

WE GOTTA SUPPORT THE TROOPS! TRAGIC!

He looks like he’s from a Mexican country, likely a DEI hire. Also probably he feared for his life so it’s fine that he tried to kill someone.

He did use the " he feared for his son’s life. " defense. His son was taking a jiu jitsu class or something next door.

I think mosdef was referring to the road rage shooting and not the guy murders kids outside sporting goods store shooting.

Whoops. Hard to keep all the senseless shootings straight.

Catching up on this thread is depressing.

Reminds me of a Reddit question that as posed to police. A guy is a diver and goes to a lot of places where his car gets broken into, so he fills the trunk with junk and hides his wallet. He got pulled over and the officer was pissed he had to dig through his trunk to get his license. This is because police are afraid of being shot even though odds are much more likely the cop will shoot the citizen.

Shocking

1 Like

pikachu

1 Like

Can we replace priest jokes with cop jokes?

Why not both?

A cop and a priest walk into an orphanage…

https://x.com/9mm_smg/status/1804514097611907079?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

What was the reason to pull out her gun, let alone shoot it? Has she been terminated?

She says something about “…run me over.” She was in fear for her life!

Poor sheriff only making $170k a year (with annual COL raise), takes to social media to complain she isn’t also getting additional raises and demands 12% bump. Crazy that any cop gets that much, and somehow still thinks they are underpaid.