Good guys with guns and robot dogs: The police?

how could he be that close to fentanyl without instantly dying

9 Likes

4 Likes

i didnt watch the tiktok, so apologies if they talk about it in there. but the blurb i saw said she was arrested for yelling at the officer… so she died because the officer got his feelings hurt and was bragging and texting to his wife about his arrest while driving a road he didnt know.

3 Likes

ACAB baby

1 Like

Imagine celebrating your first bogus arrest, what a time to be alive oops.

2 Likes

“Yeah honey, I totally nailed this lowlife. Hold on the GPS is telling me to turn”

2 Likes
2 Likes

In international ACAB content.

I shouldn’t be shocked, but this one got me.

This is my home state (Territory) in Australia. At an inquest into a cop shooting a first nations teen, it’s been revealed that the tactical unit involved holds an annual “coon of the year” award for the member who acts most like an Aboriginal…

Like. On what planet is this okay? Like how. Just how.

I was like this guy has some balls on him, but turns out he was an off duty police officer

https://twitter.com/githii/status/1762836459839422551?t=1RTdggEVFu-zxQI8bzoBYg&s=19

2 Likes

Maybe I missed something but it sounds like the guy throwing the punch was the off-duty officer:

Were they both off-duty?

It was only the dude that threw the punch that was an off duty cop.

Actually a school resource officer. Good example to set for the kids.

Oh OK I read that wrong.

Both guys in the video seem like assholes who should be suspended from society for 5 days without pay.

2 Likes

“So, he is saying that I hit him?” Ganter said.”

You’d think by now everybody—but especially cops—would just assume they’re being recorded at all times.

“And there is nothing I can press for breach of peace, for him yelling at me?”

ROFL what a dumbass

I don’t really understand why the officer was not charged criminally. Maybe that process is ongoing.

But in any case I assume the victim will easily win the lawsuit against the city that he has probably already filed.

joecmon

3 Likes

He was arrested and charged with battery. Of course it’s likely he’ll get charges either dismissed or a nice plea deal (and get to remain a cop).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JCColtin/status/1763683571045224771?t=zMUaGk3N1cWmNgbntqHeZA&s=19

Well it still feels like he was there, which is the important thing

7 Likes

Yeah, they’ve already got exactly what they wanted out of the story. New details don’t mean anything and don’t matter now.