Good guys with guns and robot dogs: The police?

Start by abolishing prisons. That’s the easy part.

Once people see there’s nowhere to put people who are arrested who commit crimes, they will see that cops are useless. Then we can abolish cops.

Shortly after that, I predict that crime will stop, because the rush of doing something illegal and being arrested will be gone.

Would anyone here be willing to explain in moderate detail how this theory is likely to be correct?

Would anyone here be willing to explain in moderate detail how abolishing prisons is non-negotiable?

I’m also a bit curious of that.

We should use technology to effectively put people into digital jails where we can monitor their movement and restrict their behavior without completely segregating them from society.

Then, we can convert prisons into housing.

2 Likes

Prisons are proto-fascist relics of Jim Crow and Slavery. I think we can do without putting kids in cages.

IMG_7250

Those cops are very proud of themselves for finding the prison escapee after 2 weeks and 5,000 man hours.

1 Like

To be fair, apprehending an armed murderer hiding out in rural PA with no one getting hurt seems like decent police work. Gonna have to hand it to them in this one instance.

Give a reward to the dog who attacked him?

2 Likes

Flawless dog work, 100% deserves treats.

1 Like

The internet pretty much does that already.

What’s going on ITT? I thought we already settled this matter a long time ago:

thanks

Hey, no problem.

Shocker - the cops who claimed to have suffered severe reaction due to being suspect throwing fentanyl at them were lying.

1 Like

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/seattle-police-union-responds-to-criticism-in-response-to-jaahnavi-kandulas-death/

In a statement released Friday, Seattle’s police union says a video of its vice president joking after the death of 23-year-old Jaahnavi Kandula lacks context.

“Without context, this audio is horrifying and has no place in a civil society. It [sullies] the profession of law enforcement, the reputation of all Seattle Police officers and paints Seattle in a terrible light,” the statement shared late Friday morning says, offering condolences to Kandula’s family.

SPD keeping it classy. in before they claim they’re the real victims here.

LOL:

I recall hearing a clip of one of these officers saying the cop who hit her was only doing 50mph. Actual speed was 74. Lying mfers.

1 Like