Good guys with guns and robot dogs: The police?

Looks like maybe those cops need to spend more time patrolling on bicycles.

Yes we need more cops like Jim Dangle!

2 Likes

I think most cops are in SUV these days, right? Every time I have a large white SUV on my ass I’m always paranoid its a cop.

lots do in my city - it’s a lot easier for them to see people doin dumb shit on the ground than driving by 40 mph in a big suv

Now I’m imagining the Dallas Police Department submitting pictures to the city council of that large man pretending to use a bicycle as cover.

I was just making a fat joke about those cops.

1 Like

Thank god they’ll have more space to stow their tactical gear, god forbid they happen upon a protest in the wild and don’t have the equipment they need to needlessly escalate things

Cops out there trolling the civil forfeiture pond

Comedians Eric André and Clayton English are challenging a police program at the Atlanta airport they say violates the constitutional rights of airline passengers, particularly Black passengers, through racial profiling and coercive searches just as they are about to board their flights.

Clayton County police officers and investigators from the county district attorney’s office selectively stop passengers in the narrow jet bridges used to access planes, the lawsuit says. The officers take the passengers’ boarding passes and identification and interrogate them, sometimes searching their bags, before they board their flights, the lawyers say in the lawsuit.

The police department calls the stops “consensual encounters” and says they are “random,” but in reality the stops “rely on coercion, and targets are selected disproportionately based on their race,” the lawyers argue.

Clayton County police spokesperson Julia Isaac said the department doesn’t comment on pending litigation.

Police records show that from Aug. 30, 2020, to April 30, 2021, there were 402 jet bridge stops, and the passenger’s race was listed for 378 of those stops. Of those 378 passengers, 211, or 56%, were Black, and people of color accounted for 258 total stops, or 68%, the lawsuit says.

Those 402 stops resulted in three reported drug seizures: about 10 grams of drugs from one passenger, 26 grams of “suspected THC gummies” from another, and six prescription pills without a prescription from a third, the lawsuit says. Only the first and third person were charged.

Those 402 stops also yielded more than $1 million in cash and money orders from a total of 25 passengers. All but one were allowed to continue their travels, and only two — the ones who also had drugs — were charged, the lawsuit says. Eight of the 25 challenged the seizures, and Clayton County police settled each case, returning much of the seized money, the lawsuit says.

i’m 6’5" and 285 and the dodge charger i had(a generation newer than shown) was probably the most comfortable car i’ve driven… significantly more comfortable than the smaller classes of SUV’s. for instance i cant fit in the passenger side of the newer rav 4’s.

these pictures are hilariously staged.

I think (may be wrong) that the Crown Vic was the last full body-on-frame passenger car, everything else is uni-body construction, which is not as good for extreme rough service. The Explorer and Tahoe still have full truck frames I believe.

My local PD is all Tahoes afaik. Explorers and Dodge Caravans were cash cows when I was working in the shop. They chewed through brakes like a mfer.

Happens here sometimes too:

Sum up the story: 15 year old autistic teen stole former Prime Minister Andrej Babis’s microphone at a rally and ran around with it. He was approached by plainclothed officers, taken down, and all three knelt on him (as seen in the photo). Now, they’re charging the mother with child abuse for taking her kid to places where he “feels uncomfortable”.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mackio_/status/1579870140044574721

https://twitter.com/Tokyo_Tom/status/1580513722178539520

Of course they just went to some other city and got jobs as cops.

Nowadays, America looks like such a shitty place to live unless you’re a millionaire.

Video of the incident:

“Taken in custody” after killing a cop! Tell me how you know a suspect is white

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1580743672932360193?s=46&t=tT0OQPSLyfUcf7i6mcsYUQ

He’s a youth who committed an indiscriminate mass shooting.

He sounds very troubled. Hopefully his life isn’t ruined by this one little mistake. Ultimately the takeaway here is that he is yet another victim of Woke Cancel Culture, ldo.

https://twitter.com/GriffinMalone6/status/1581343212874014720?t=rAe9PoDGj7IO6t-UBd1wuA&s=19

5 Likes