GOAT TV Theme Songs: Bracket Set (Post 1228), Finals: Jeffersons vs. Mssion: Impossible

Time for a JUNGLE PRIMARY

2 Likes

Not a musician, but isn’t King of the Hill’s theme song basically a rock version of the Bonanza theme song?

1 Like

I can hear the overlap in them, but I do see them as distinct songs.

2 Likes

JUNGLE PRIMARY for shows on the bubble!

Dallas

Martin Season 1

Mr. Belvedere

Mr. Ed

NFL on Fox

Saved by the Bell

You may vote for up to 4. Top 4 are IN, Bottom 2 are OUT.

Million View Jungle Primary
  • Dallas
  • Martin Season 1
  • Mr. Belvedere
  • Mr. Ed
  • NFL on Fox
  • Saved by the Bell
0 voters
1 Like

Can you do maybe 3 or 4 more jungle primaries or is that it?

I’d take Highlander over almost all of these, but no one wanted to back me up. You only found support for Get Smart. So, here we are.

2 Likes

Not sure exactly what this is about but if there is a contest you should include the meta Gary Shandling Show theme:

4 Likes

Family Matters was one of the shows my uncle’s brother produced. My cousin was an associate producer or something in the last couple seasons. She confirmed with me that he is, in fact, and extremely nice person.

1 Like

Wat? Highlander is out?

This is an abomination!

1 Like

There can be only 128

7 Likes

Wtf??! I must have messed that up by picking the video with the best pre-music intro. There’s another video like this one with 42 million views.

But it’s the album version of the song, which is technically the theme to the movie, which was recut as the TV theme.

1 Like

I warned you yesterday:

Too late now

1 Like

Fair enough. Unfortunately, I’m not paying enough attention to even know what that really means or what it would have required me to do save Highlander. I’m just here for the nostalgia.

Thank you (and everyone else involved) for putting this together.

3 Likes

We managed to save Urkel though, right?

There is at least some justice in the world, as Martin and Mr. Belvedere are OUT

2 Likes

You bastards.

2 Likes

Not sure what you have against Brocktoon but the Mr Ed theme is TRASH.

1 Like

Before I fully accept Brocktoon’s demise, let me just post this rendition that I randomly come back to every year or two.

1 Like

wtf