GOAT TV Theme Songs: Bracket Set (Post 1228), Finals: Jeffersons vs. Mssion: Impossible

wut

2 Likes

I think TPIR has the game show category wrapped up (listen with headphones, it’s really magnificent) but this is an honorable mention

I think the link for Hawaii 5-0 at 12th is wrong?

I see that Hawaii 5-0 is taken and The Muppet Show is just pure gold :pinched_fingers:

This is all I got, all massive parts of my childhood TV experience. If not too late that is.

You youngsters see if you can recognize any of these people:

You big dummy

Pretend you don’t know

Anyone nominated Round Ball Rock yet?

Almost posted this yesterday but got sidetracked

1 Like

Thankfully, those lower-view Wonder Years and Facts of Life entries were duplicates. Both have higher view count videos qualifying in the top 128. Facts of Life is barely hanging on at #126 right now, but it’s in.

OK, Perry Mason gets a play-in

2 Likes

Things seem to be slowing down in terms of nominations and such, so I’m going to start our play-in while also announcing LAST CALL. I think we’ll get the bracket locked Sunday evening and voting going Monday. We’re still open for new nominations, provided they have at least 680,000 views on YouTube, and we can also get in some additional play-ins that I’ll post if at least two people go to bat for any lesser-viewed theme. Winners of play-ins will be guaranteed a spot in the bracket even if they beat out a theme that might otherwise have been excluded entirely if there were to be a nomination with more views than the last-in theme at the time we trigger a play-in.

PLAY-IN Vote:

#128 overall: Green Acres

vs.

UNRANKED Perry Mason

Green Acres vs. Perry Mason
  • Green Acres
  • Perry Mason
0 voters
1 Like

Can’t wait to get rustled by the eventual winner.

3 Likes

Gah, forgot to make results public. Please re-vote

1 Like

2 Likes

This is an interesting track, but it doesn’t appear to be an opening theme? This seems to be the opening theme of Bleach, at least the first season:

Is that what you meant to nominate? Otherwise, I think we’re looking for themes, not any songs that may have appeared at some point in the show.

2 Likes

Stricken from the record.

1 Like
3 Likes

To borrow from what Chris Rock said about Obama, it’s Black and it’s qualified. It means JAG will need to win a playin, though, if anyone would want to push for that.

1 Like

Solid. The Persuaders is now on the outside looking in

1 Like

Whenever I try to play the Perry Mason theme in my head it ends up morphing into Matlock.

1 Like

@MrWookie and anyone else who has put time into this: Thank You!

5 Likes