"Get used to me slaying": The Journal of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez—Drink water and don't be racist

Annoyed != turning on her

And Johnny nailed it. I think you’re chomping at the bit to make these posts and Trolly has a hotkey script for “now we’re throwing her under the bus?”.

1 Like

Ppl are getting awfully sensitive toward the slightest bit of sarcasm being directed toward the most abusive poster here.

2 Likes

Victor has repeatedly talked about how he’s been trying to not engage like that and yet how people keep poking at him over and over and here it happens and he throws up his hands and then people start telling him to fuck off if he can’t take it and posting gifs of people crying.

5 Likes

That tension came out with the whole Jimmy Dore argument.

I’m going to defend AOC here though. Just because progressive pressure worked on Trump more than it did on the eDems or the eGOP doesn’t mean that progressive pressure didn’t play a big part in this.

3 Likes

It’s just the dumb centrist posters circle jerking over how stupid they are.

I mean this isn’t the 1st or 2nd time she’s been attacked like this here. It’s fair to call it a continuation of an now-ongoing trend. It’s also the manner in which the criticism was posted. Saying we expected 100% lockstep agreement is a mischaracterization.

My god people have disagreed with AOC multiple times on this forum can you believe it?

4 Likes

He literally just posted one of his famous “Go fuck yourself” posts, but yeah, it’s all my fault for provoking him after the fact.

Did AOC keep her mouth shut about the Heroes Act or stimulus bills? Is it not obvious that Trump singing a new tune actually changed the calculus as to what is feasible for her and the house to do?

1 Like

Which one of these was his “go fuck yourself” post?

2 Likes

His post was provocative. He’s blaming and mocking AOC for a system that prevents her from getting anything done. The Dems and the house passed the HEROES act in May. He’s trying to get a rise out of posters that are frustrated with the whole damn system. And then he turtles and cries.

I reported something, maybe it got edited?

Your outrage over a rather mild bit of sarcasm seems disproportionate given the excuses you’re willing to grant others.

You reported watev’s post, which came after your post. Your post was not "after the ‘fact’ ".

1 Like

And what are you talking about? Who have I made an excuse for? Victor has not made any personal attacks here (at anyone in the forum - AOC doesn’t count).

Did you see BoredSocial’s flame out exit and his comments about you? Not quite nail on the head, but he understood your mild sarcasm.

I don’t understand what group of posters he was taunting there at all. Can you name any?

Good Lord, fuck all of you.

9 Likes

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming of AOC dunking on idiots?

1 Like

Oh cool, there a few dozen AOC tweets I haven’t seen yet.

(opens thread)

Goddammit.

8 Likes

I will withdraw, to avoid further provoking posters with poor impulse control.

1 Like