Funniest Moments of the Trump Presidency

Ashli with an I getting shot was hilarious.

1 Like

edgy

Four Seasons, Sharpie, and the cognitive test are probably most memorable.

The Diet Coke button.

“Only I get two scoops.”

2 Likes

Why do bikers wear some much flair.

What’s this one?

4 Likes

Did Dick Cheney shoot anybody in the face while Trump was president? That would be my vote.

1 Like

I still haven’t stopped laughing at the “soup for my family” tangent.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1258838201818476544

“She tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of a sudden today she tested positive. … This is why the whole concept of tests aren’t necessarily great. The tests are perfect, but something can happen between a test where it’s good and something happens and all of a sudden … I guess today for some reason she tested positive.”

2 Likes

They secretly wish they’d been boy scouts.

1 Like

Trump thinks health insurance costs $12

the funniest part of this was when people figured out he probably got that idea/number from commercials for the Gerber Grow-Up Plan.

1 Like

2 Likes

“This hurricane is one of the wettest we’ve seen from the standpoint of water.”

2 Likes

For “funny” it’s either gotta be staring at the sun or dropping the umbrella.

A lot of these other ones just enrage me.

It’s the diet coke button. Dude literally had Mr Belvidere on call to bring him a glass at a whim. You know that fucker hit the button 20x a day. Poor butler was the only one in the White House that actually worked.

1 Like

The recurring stories of a fabricated “big tough man” coming up to him and addressing him as “sir” and crying for the first time in their lives was always a funny running subplot to me.

7 Likes

Criminally underrated imo

Santa is probably #1, although if he goes blind in the next few years you’d have to go with him staring directly into the eclipse. That might already be the most representative photo of his presidency.

2 Likes