Funniest Moments of the Trump Presidency

This thread is for setting aside the absolute evil that was the Trump presidency to embrace the comedic gold that was provided to us all for 4 years.

I’ll start with:

10 Likes

Underrated crazy town moment was when he kept insisting Agent Orange was used in “that movie” (Apocalypse Now), and doubled down even as his generals told him it was napalm.

2 Likes

I’ll never get tired of posting this

He just looks so proud of himself

And Abe looks ready to climb out of that painting and put him in a triangle choke

11 Likes

This thread obviously can’t exist without

10 Likes

There were exactly zero funny moments. End thread.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I appreciate anyone who wants to take this view point. I’m in a weird mood, where now that it’s over I want to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

3 Likes

Fair. I can see that. Feeling it a bit too to be honest.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I live in Tulsa, so a particularly poignant one for me was the June rally, his first since the onset of the pandemic. Tulsans stayed away in droves, and Trump spoke to mostly empty seats:

Trump was a bit peeved as evidenced by his famous walk from Marine One to the White House:

Trump turned his anger toward hi campaign manager, young Brad Parscale. This led to Parscale being fired, going a bit mad, and eventually getting arrested in Florida on domestic violence charges.

So there you go. By failing to attend Trump’s rally I am partially responsible for Parscale’s shitcanning and subsequent unravelling. I bow humbly.

5 Likes

Isn’t that where Herman Cain died? Lolololol if you think I’m a bad person for laughing at his death, that’s just like your opinion man

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1077598018009001985

5 Likes

Trump reminding his supporters he thinks they’re big gross hogs who take huge disgusting dumps

6 Likes

Right I thought I saw video of crowds pressed together in Tulsa?

The bolded is what makes it so great. He’s a five year old who finally got all the unlimited happy meals he can eat. This one is the winner for me.

2 Likes

I always took this as Trump trying to hide that it took him ten flushes to clear his dumps.

I’m sure he does, but he’s also been pretty clear how disgusting he finds his own supporters

15 Likes
5 Likes

6dea8508-ce90-4ca4-8045-30277ef3c986-medium16x9_AP20153844968347

4 Likes