Fun Poster Data

Semi-grunching, but I do miss the post count next to each user’s picture/name.

3 Likes

I still worry that there are people who enjoy nunn’s posting and wishcasting in a crisis is extremely dangerous.

1 Like

You can do that without being a bully.

2 Likes

Can assure you my Clovis likes were either ironic or accidental

2 Likes

What do you suggest? He ignores reason and logic, refuses to engage with people who are persistently critical, and continues posting nonsensical takes consistently. What response is there other than dunking on him and/or bringing up his past bad takes when they are proven wrong?

2 Likes

I’m on team LikeClovis 90% of the time! 10% of the time he forgets his meds, and that’s fine, many people struggle with mental illness. I have an Uncle who does yoga.

2 Likes

Nun calls people dumb and includes criticism of the poster he is replying to in 80% of his posts. He constantly talks down to most. He is not a victim and the fact he is at the very bottom of the likes/post count down with republicans, trump and HNH is not a coincidence.

That being said learning to ignore him rather than engage is massively +ev.

6 Likes

I’m a big believer in not leaving important things unsaid, some people may need it explained. Even if they’re just lurkers.

2 Likes

Oops I guess I’m stingy. I rarely even think to hit like, even when I like it in my head.

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently I’m a serial liker. Y’all need to start posting worse, only way I’ll improve my ratio

3 Likes

@BestOf

2 Likes

I just do not get the nun hate but I’m not gonna make a big fucking thing out of it spider you little prick

1 Like

I finally figured out I needed to hit the threshold for likes to get to TL3.

2 Likes

What a “fun” thread. Glad to know I’m so widely hated.

4 Likes

I heart you…

4 Likes

I initially didn’t like because of this thread. Then when pointed out comment wasn’t getting liked, I gave it its one like. But I want to hear more Riverman Villages updates

1 Like

I don’t believe you are. Or at least don’t think you should be.

2 Likes

This is true and it’s why forum memes get generated and repeated ad nausaum (WAAF, slow ponies etc).

Developing its own language is a useful way for a group to establish and assert its identity (even if it is annoying for everyone else), as is mocking/ridiculing people who don’t conform to the prime directive of agreeing most of the time with and showing deference to the most voluminous posters in the group.

4 Likes