Fun Poster Data

I searched my name a ton for various reasons, mostly deleting dumb doxxing stuff. I will not stand for this name-searching-shaming.

I’m not 100% sure i’m serious, but I feel like there is tons of data an admin can pull and I kinda rather it won’t be shared publicly? Like making fun of ins0 is whatever, but in general if it’s not publicly available, I don’t think it should be shared.

I very much agree and will never do that. I just saw something I thought the community would find funny, and since it’s at luckbox/inso’s expense, I didn’t think it was a big deal. But I see your concern and realize it may have been a little out of line. Sorry.

very honestly I just don’t care enough to look at much. I can get a lot of general site stats but the only ones I really care about are stuff like pageviews, daily active users, number of posts. Stuff that directly relates to the health of the site.

3 Likes

and as an aside I wouldn’t mock a regular poster for a lot of vanity searches. That’s normal behavior. What’s not normal is searching nearly once per day for your username in a forum you don’t even post in and is full of people you hate. That strikes me as weird and sad.

It probably is. My personal preference is making fun of people for being assholes and douches, which I imagine they both qualify, and not for being sad and weird, which they probably qualify for too.

I fully get that they don’t deserve any protection, just not my thing.

But again, it’s not like it’s a big deal. It’s clear that you have no intention to share more info so we’re all good.

2 Likes

I don’t do vanity searches here because I’m not that likely to miss something. I vanity search 2p2 a couple times a month to see if anyone is trying to talk to me (or talk about me), but that lame software doesn’t have ‘@’.

I still don’t know if it’s just me being dumb, but the search here seems to suck.

What’s an example of something you’ve tried+failed to search for?

The more shocking the better obv, but I’m just trying to imagine how specific your searches might be on a mundane level too.

I’ve never had complaints but I don’t really search much.

1 Like

The Vim navigation keys and now this. You are really crushing it!

1 Like

Bookmarks are the shit

4 Likes

You could save a lot of time by just PMing me

1 Like

There’s always the possibility one of you psychos is stalking them. Own up!

Could @anon46587892 or @jmakin do this query about user likes?

WITH pairs AS (
SELECT p.user_id liked, pa.user_id liker
FROM post_actions pa
LEFT JOIN posts p ON p.id = pa.post_id
WHERE post_action_type_id = 2
)
SELECT liker liker_user_id, liked liked_user_id, count(*)
FROM pairs
GROUP BY liked, liker
ORDER BY count DESC

I know ggoreo did this before, I’m just curious on the results with updated data. It’s nothing urgent, just for fun. Thanks.

1 Like

Damnit I was hoping there was an update because I’ve been raking in the likes lately. Gimme dat ratio!

5 Likes

This is about as many characters as I can include in a post so it’s only the top portion of the list. If you want all the data I can send you a CSV file or probably increase the character limit somewhere and post all the numbers, though I should probably ask if there’s an issue with me sharing this data. I think jmakin stopped his stats b/c some people didn’t like seeing all those numbers public

Results
liker_user liked_user count
King_of_NY beetlejuice 1480
wirelessgrinder Riverman 1309
StimAbuser Riverman 1244
otatop Riverman 1222
Marksman Riverman 1200
Nicholasp27 Riverman 1145
beetlejuice RiskyFlush 1114
wirelessgrinder RiskyFlush 1112
boredsocial Riverman 1092
oneeyedtripping beetlejuice 1059
oneeyedtripping Riverman 1053
Smacc_25 beetlejuice 1021
Smacc_25 microbet 1014
Nicholasp27 commonWealth 979
StimAbuser commonWealth 971
Marksman RiskyFlush 970
beetlejuice Riverman 943
oneeyedtripping microbet 931
Smacc_25 RiskyFlush 913
otatop JohnnyTruant 905
TrueNorth32 Riverman 850
RiskyFlush Trolly 830
Trolly Riverman 826
oneeyedtripping JohnnyTruant 824
ViridianDreams Riverman 816
otatop beetlejuice 808
Smacc_25 jalfrezi 792
otatop RiskyFlush 773
Smacc_25 Riverman 772
skydiver8 Riverman 768
Smacc_25 JohnnyTruant 767
StimAbuser microbet 767
beetlejuice realDonaldTrump 764
RiskyFlush Riverman 763
RiskyFlush Smacc_25 757
RiskyFlush suzzer99 753
MattyLice Riverman 749
RiskyFlush commonWealth 741
commonWealth Riverman 741
3 Likes

I don’t get what this table is showing?

Who has given who the most likes, e.g. King_of_NY has liked 1480 of beetlejuice’s posts, wirelessgrinder has liked 1309 of Riverman’s posts etc.

1 Like

Thanks ggoreo. Is it possible to send all of the data? Last time you uploaded it to a pastebin.

I’m gonna have to deep dive to figure out what’s so compelling about @Trolly for me. Especially with those scalding hot takes. I may be a bigger fan than I realized!

2 Likes

Dat ratio of likes received/likes given :blush:

Apparently I have replied to more people than anyone else on the forum :upside_down_face:

1 Like

4 Likes