Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

No way to go to previous puzzles?

Have to set your system date back to get other puzzles

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Same as everyone else - didnā€™t see the movie but guessed based on the ad.

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

didnt see only i guessed it based on that 5th picture no clue on the 4 before

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Finally one of these i donā€™t completely suck at

1 Like

In 5. Iā€™m 2/2 now and have seen neither movie. Nfi how I guessed either of them which says a lot for late-stage capitalism and advertising creep I guess.

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

yay :sunglasses:

wtf the first photo is pitch black.

What movie doesnā€™t fade to black?

EDIT: First two photos pitch black

2 Likes

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never even heard of this one.

Itā€™s dark but not pitch black, you might try to adjust you luminosity settings.

Got it in 2. Havenā€™t seen it, but did watch an in depth review at some point.

Got it in 5 and only because I saw the actress and happen to come across this film when i was looking for something on netflix.

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve even heard of the movie.

This movie absolutely owns, surprised many havenā€™t seen it.

1 Like

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

LOL could have given me a hundred tries and still would be all red boxes.

1 Like

Ditto. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve even heard of this movie.

Framed #24

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

In 4, I had it between two movies at 3 (The Village, and The Witch) and picked the wrong one