Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

People having not seen this movie itt is just shocking!

Watch it. Immediately. It’s amazing.:grinning:

1 Like

Framed #22
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

j/k

I had it open on two tabs. I got it on 5, but then did it on the other tab to get the above score

1 Like

Need Riskyflush movie night with Boogie Nights

6 Likes

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen this one, so glad I got it at all

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Thought this one was pretty tough.

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

If this framed thing is going to be a popular long running whatsit can I suggest it gets it’s own thread or become part of the wordle-and-clones one?

3 Likes

Lucky guess

Framed #23

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/official-framed-thread-wordle-for-movies/7791?u=clovis8

Framed #23

Haven’t seen it, but I feel I’ve seen enough ads to know that its the move with the tiger

1 Like

Framed #23

Got it in six, read the book (hated it), didn’t see the movie.

Framed #22
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I was about to guess something completely different, but I realized that was Rollergirl just in time.

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never seen it, but recognized the last frame. Interesting thing was that I kept trying to guess movies that weren’t in the auto-populate — I tried Jumanji, African Queen, Out of Africa, none showed up.

Yeah same, I got it in two (haven’t seen the movie) but this helped a lot. Not sure what the database of movies is but it’s not that big…

Lol my girlfriend got this not me.

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

never saw it, i recognized one of the pics but couldn’t put a name to it

Framed #23
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #23

Never seen it either. quick, name a movie with a tiger in it!

I got today’s in 4, but I misunderstood the premise. I would have guessed it in 2, but I thought each frame was from a different movie at first, and that I could go back later and answer that frame.

Edit: I also figured there’d be a penalty for a wrong guess, so left the field blank. Always make a guess for every frame is the optimal strategy, ya?

Also got it in two. That second one is a prrtty dead giveaway