Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Goat goat for sure

1 Like

Same

Your third guess was my second guess.

Edit: Oh wait. No it was my third guess as well and then got it in four

0/6

Never heard of it and first two frames were almost completely black lol.

Man I stink at this game. Maybe someday they will do a real movie like Raising Arizona or Big Trouble in Little China.

The only fun part is finding weird titles to enter in order to get to the next extremely unhelpful clue.

“Throw Away Your Books, Rally in the Streets”? Sure, why not.

2 Likes

Same, only decent guess I had was The Village

1 Like

I got Boogie Nights pretty easily but failed on the past two. Need a guy who watches lots of shitty action movies and 90s comedies to do this.

First photo is too dark for me, will have to try on my pic when I get back

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Lol literally never heard of this movie. Just guessed the word in the title to get to the next frame.

It bugs me some of the movies this doesn’t have. Like not having Braveheart or Caddyshack (which I wanted to guess in the pool scene a few days ago) - wtf?

Boom

Framed #24
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

It’s the same guy that made this.

I right clicked and selected “open image in new tab” (Firefox) to make the image larger, so it was easier to see detail.

I got it in 2, but had never seen the movie. I literally just thought to myself, “That looks like something out of movie that would be about [REDACTED],” started typing [REDACTED], and chose one of the options it narrowed it down to. Lucky me!

My first guess was Donnie Darko

1 Like

You guys are killing me. How is it almost none of you saw one of the best horror films in the past ten years?

1 Like

My excuse is that I almost don’t watch movies anymore. Great TV series have so much better depth and plot development. There are too many of them to have any time left for movies.

1 Like

Went 4/6 yesterday and hadn’t seen it before

Framed #25
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

3/6 today, and haven’t seen before (no really)

The person in charge seems to be trying to make a new wave of watch parties

Framed #25
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No idea how you guys are getting these without seeing the films

None of those screencaps look iconic enough to me to overcome the film’s popularity.

Framed #25
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

lol_didn’t_watch