Food Madness Thunderdome

Only difficult if you were dropped on your head as a child. The worst waffle is better than the best french fry. Fries over Waffles? Absurd, what are you going to have chicken and fries? Savages.

No fry is worth eating 2 hours after it came out of the hot oil.

I accept your alternative lifestyle. My take on chicken and waffles, which I enjoy of course, is that most of the value add to the fried chicken is in fact hot sauce plus syrup. You could put that on fried chicken and eat it with fries.

Oh YEAH?!?!

Well YOU wouldn’t be worth eating two hours after you came out of hot oil EITHER!!!

slams door

2 Likes

Round 1o:

Smoky American barbecue or versatile cheese?

• American Barbecue
  • Cheese

0 voters

I’m in fucking Austin and I’m lactose intolerant.

And cheese is still the no-brainer choice.

2 Likes

We should’ve had one bracket for specific cuisines and one for categories, I love BBQ but lucky if I eat it twice a year, I eat cheese probably daily.

1 Like

Yeah, I eat bread almost daily and can count the number of actual rotisserie chickens I’ve had without needing mechanical aid.

I am ok with how this is going but BBQ is my number 1 favorite food. I of course love cheese, but I would give up cheese for BBQ.

I also think that mac and cheese is an essential BBQ side dish so this one hurts.

The thought of never having BBQ again pails in comparison of ever having to eat a plain burger…

Round 1h:

meticulously prepared sushi or mouth-melting candy?

• Sushi
  • Candy

0 voters

People choosing gummi bears over sushi have no taste.

If I was still in America, I’d be choosing BBQ. But you really appreciate good cheese when you have it.

Even if you rarely eat sushi but eat candy all the time?

1 Like

Yes.

Also people shouldn’t be eating that much refined sugar

We have our first two results:

Pizza beats chocolate 28:15
Chili edges out chicken wings 21:19

Abstaining this round, don’t really care if either goes away.

If sushi loses to candy I’m going to think less of humanity.

3 Likes