Fighting thread

Dodger I’ll only get more knowledgeable. Thanks for the comments tonight

Also just wanna be sure… Israel wants to fight Ricky Martin after this?

I didn’t catch what he was talking about. Figured it was about Jon Jones.

Dude is like Conor, wants the spotlight and is immature so prepare for clown acts.

Oh, lol that’s Paulo Costa. He’s a bad man but yeah he looks like a chippendale there.

1 Like

Yeah, you see Whittaker just getting caught flat footed.

I kind of missed what happened in the second. But he had time to hit him with a hook from each side before he threw again, like he doubled up from the same side in the first.

Seemed fortunate that Israel was able to counter and land that combo, after being struck himself, with his head and neck all craned back in a less-than-ideal manner from absorption of the punch he ate. But they were in close, so, I guess, just getting the height correct was critical, as a sweeping punch would cover a wide radius. There was no ducking or evasive movement when they’re engaged like that.

Adesanya looking like Anderson Silva against Whitaker.

Whitaker was just swinging for the fences. Looked absolutely terrible. The ending was inevitable given how he was fighting and how effectively Adesanya was rolling with or dodging the attacks.

Anybody watch GGG/Derevychenko? Looks like GGG lost a few steps. Sucks that everybody in the division waited until he was past his prime to fight him. That and getting robbed against Canelo wasn’t great either.

I’m 0-3 so far in the undercard.

that was a fun fight

think Pena should’ve earned the decision

Those slams in the first won him that round I guess.

yeah. the dude that got KO’ed had an apparent advantage for a second, but then nonchalantly flung his opponent’s legs to the side, and that was a mistake.

MMA is so brutal, it’s really some nasty shit

Niko is the man:

Famous upkick of Mousasi against Jacare:

1 Like

That was insane

Cub had a solid game plan and executed it flawlessly.

Yeah she’s getting an ass beating

A little momentum for Watterson at the end of round 3? Nope, Joanna beat her ass the last 10 seconds lol

Really entertaining fight

Holy shit @ Joanna’s right foot

$4.99/mo to watch these basically every week is a great deal.

FYI fights start in 90 mins.

Don’t see anything on Saturday that would’ve prompted this being a Friday card but I’ll take it.

1 Like