Fighting thread

Aldana might not have had the best competition tonight but she looked amazing. I’m really looking forward to her next fight.

Some decent fights otherwise, but obviously the eye scratch ruined the evening capper.

Girl she fought was pretty game for being the dog she was.

The ref couldn’t physically open his eyes with his fingers. That’s a guy who can’t fight.

UFC has needed to change their glove design for ages. How many eye pokes were there in PRIDE?

I’m also a firm believer that points should be deducted regardless of intent.

Right but at some point it’s clear to everyone what a joke they are and the media will cover him like the washed-up joke he is. So he won’t shut up, of course, never, ever ever. But if a racist dipshit shouts obscenities in a forest and no one hears it…

Caught the replay of Spence/Porter.

Fight of the Year candidate. No question up there with Hurd/Williams.

Anyone watching the fight tonight?

Nice. I didn’t buy the last one bc it was at a weird time and I had stuff going on. I’m looking forward to tonight. My daughter has been a handful today so I’ve got a beers ready and am prepped for some low stakes gambling action.

I watch every card bro.

Just hit a sick under on that girls fight. Under 2.5 paid +320.

I am in love with Megan Anderson.

Ok Riddell/Mullarkey was amazing, even though Mullarkey made me think of Biden all fight.

Last fight was a dud (Matthews vs Hair Jacket).

But all others have been awesome.

Yeah one of the worst fights I’ve seen in a while

Jumeau is like a human drone who you’d use for training. Not much in the AI, no plan, no anything really.

Wait? How the fuck was that a split decision?

1st round was pretty close. Lima had leg kicks but there were only a few and besides that Jumeau held the center.

3rd round was clear Jumeau. Looks like everybody online had it 30-27 but that’s crazy imo.

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/10528/Dhiego-Lima-vs-Luke-Jumeau

Running forward is just asking to get ko’d by a counter.

If this Russian fights like he did against Walt Harris, he’s about to get ktfo real quick.

Dude just waited against the cage for Harris to blast him, which he did.

In general, people get really biased by the commentary.

Tuivasa is like HW Gaethje.

No shits given if he’s KO’d. No carryover to the next fight. (Except maybe his chin?)

Happy to admit me included, but I also feel like my eyes were involved. That’s not a shot, just blows my mind is all.