Festive hats: *** BUILT BACK BETTER ***

More instructions starting in this post

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/festive-hats-are-back/3380/20?u=ggoreo

What better way to celebrate a great 2020 than by adding a hat to everyone’s avatar. Join the Hats group and join in the fun!

https://unstuckpolitics.com/g/Hats

Disclaimer: due to slightly different layouts on each theme hats may not always appear as shown.

6 Likes

In for some festive fucking joy around these parts!

1 Like

Can we control whether we get a hat or antlers?

My avatar already has a festive hat

I do like the hat on the WAAF icon tho!

6 Likes

Greg has done something to the code so my flair is now wearing a Santa hat without my consent. I did not join this group. What a flagrant abuse of mod power.

this is religious persecution

2 Likes

I agree!

Where’s the representation for G_d’s chosen people?

It’s even worse. I didn’t join no goddamn Christian holiday group and now my yamulke has a christmas hat.

Buncha anti-semites around here!

Nem Zich a vaneh!

2 Likes

Now the flair is suddenly gone. And now you’re saying an algorithm will change my hat every post.

I just want some consistency, Greg.

Better check the tape

I better have my Jew hat in this post.

ETA: G_D DAMNIT

1 Like

Jews replacing Christmas ITT.

2 Likes

I think the hats are a great idea and would love all the different religions to be represented if so requested

I’ll take a festive Pileus Cap.

In Ancient Rome, a slave was freed in a ceremony in which a praetor touched the slave with a rod called a vindicta and pronounced him to be free. The slave’s head was shaved and a pileus was placed upon it. Both the vindicta and the cap were considered symbols of Libertas, the goddess representing liberty.

1 Like

Apologies. I was looking for something that would resonate with me, even if only distantly appropriate for the holiday.

How do I opt in?

1 Like

War on Christmas ITT.

1 Like

Do I just join the group? Or do I need to do something else?

1 Like

vinko_yfp2sz

a Vinko festive hat and goggles, as we’re on the downhill stretch of 2020!

2 Likes

Testing. L’chiam. Testing. Oy vey

4 Likes

4 Likes