Festive hats: *** BUILT BACK BETTER ***

Wait, seriously?

Boo

1 Like

I would love for someone to explain to me how holiday hats on our avatars is something so outrageous and in bad taste that we are turning it into an issue.

1 Like

lol oh well

Just seems weird this idea is getting hijacked by a single individual on a 94%-6% vote, but I don’t care enough to add more drama. I thought it was a fun idea, so thanks for the effort!

7 Likes

I’m actually working on a similar algorithm that accurately determines who’s Jewish on the internet based entirely on their posting style but I keep getting blacklisted by venture capital firms

4 Likes

I feel sad to hear that is a boundary for you, but I understand if it needs to be :+1:

my avatar is perfectly framed for an over-the-avatar santa hat (or jewish hat?) and lack of gif support really has been a gutpunch for me, as you all know. it’s a dark winter. michigan gaming control board says 4-6 weeks before pokerstars launches. i feel like i’m gonna explode if i don’t get to create a new pokerstars account tomorrow. and @Jalfrezi comes in and wrecks this nice perfect thing that happened to line up during this dark winter, because he knows @anon46587892 is so serious about his honor. that guy… everybody knows not to even question his honor. everybody knows that. and this is a targeted attack against me because you knew what you were doing from the very start, and i blame it all on you @zikzak

11 Likes

It’s been four long years since we’ve been able to say Happy Holidays. Now with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris elected those days are coming back! I was so looking forward to celebrating this moment with some festive hats, but when I clicked on the link I saw “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.” I don’t know what this country is coming to when we can’t even wear festive hats anymore. What is happening to our freedoms?

1 Like
2 Likes

Looks like I won the freeze out?

ezgif-6-468a6cfcc353

1 Like

FYI

lol I thought that option was a joke like a Bastard option so I voted for it of course. Why would I care if some people’s avatars have hats as long as mine doesn’t (fuck Xmas of course)? smh

or am I being levelled?

4 Likes

This is what happens if you don’t have a hat.

3 Likes

the die is cast

1 Like

I’ve lost track of whatever trivial thing it is we’re talking about, but whatever it is if it doesn’t affect me he should do it.

Just don’t even think about antlerizing me.

jfc why would they want everyone to know they’ve been two timed?

Russia is a very strange place.

I see. It’s just a figure of speech so it’s not like Russian women, not content with heaping misery on their husbands by having an affair, like to advertise what they’ve done by parading him around the town square with a pair of antlers on his head.

1 Like

How do holidays work? Do you get a day off for Catholic Christmas and Orthodox Christmas and Catholic Easter and Orthodox Easter?