Fatboy8 hijacks thread for his Vegas trip.

Fair analogy. :grinning:

7 Likes

Flops it. Nice.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

11 Likes

JJJJ WAAAXXXX ONNN WAAAXXXXX OFF. Congrats on cleaning Vegas so far.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Was $500 into this stubborn mfer. Same machine I’ve played all week. I had $10 in points to claim and a coffee to finish so I put $100 in and hit nothing. Got really stubborn after $300. Hit it on one of my last spins on the $500. Believe I’m done

12 Likes

Hearted all you’re posts @jwax13 hope I didn’t miss any, Good Luck for Good Friday.

6 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

I’m living vicariously through you now jwax13. Logged many hours at Aria/bell PLO/NL/Mix/Craps/BJ and can’t wait to get back to Vegas. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

No fifth ace? Your skills are slipping!

1 Like

After the pool last night I walked to Bellagio to look for gifts for the family. Had an early dinner at Bardot, and it was excellent.

GNOCCHI PARISIENNE
roquefort, acorn squash, pomegranate, sage

Impeccable presentation and execution. The pomegranate was unexpected and gave the dish a very distinct taste without being overpowering. Best dish of the trip.

CHOCOLATE MACARON

Dark chocolate cookie, valrhona mousse,
hazelnut, grand marnier, candied orange

This was way too big for one person, but I’m not one to waste food. Good without being too rich.

Went straight to my room after and didn’t leave the rest of the night. Planned on playing PLO and / or visiting the dispensary to try and get something to help me sleep, but I ended up binging the last 3 episodes of Picard.

Got up this morning just before checkout and was able to use most of my remaining resort credit on coffee and a sandwich at Starbucks, but I left with ~$20 unused. I was not aware resort credit wasn’t usable at the gift shop. Oh well. Went downstairs to use the remaining $10 in free play I had (along with $500 of cash because degen) and finally hit the VP.

Was supposed to be the end of my degeneracy for the trip. Went next door to Milk Bar to get a few gifts. Then went back to Aria and had an hour to kill before my departure for the airport. That’s when I did the most Vegas thing possible.

Sat at a $25 3:2 6 deck blackjack shoe. Was nothing out of the ordinary. Up and down but not much in either direction. But we could not get cocktail service for the life of me. Literally 45 minutes and no cocktail (all I wanted was sparking water or bottled water). After the dealer went on an insane hot streak and got me for $300 of my $500 buy in, I decided I had enough and went to high limit to get instant service and twist off a little at $100 a hand. However, on the weekend Aria High Limit Double Deck goes to $300 min. So the $1K I bought in + the $200 leftover from first table was only 4 units. Didn’t take more than 6 hands to lose $1200, but I got my 4 figure Perrier.

Trip totals:
Video Poker + $2,700
Blackjack - $200
Craps - $200
PLO + $4,114

Net $6,414

Thanks for railing my first TR. Made traveling alone a little more interesting. :v:

29 Likes

Nice crotch

1 Like

Ninja edit!

Lol at Welcome to Aria followed by THREE exclamation points. Even they are excited for your win!

1 Like

Hard agree with Craps. I once won like 10k off a $500 buyin at craps. Craps GOAT.

Nice TR. Love Milk Bar what did you end up with?

1 Like

i’m in some stage of my longest losing streak in pretty much everything. I usually get too jealous reading these winning TR while i’m losing, but i liked this one.

never had a non alcoholic ipa. sounds weird, but i also really like IPAs so maybe i’ll try one.

1 Like

Home

10 Likes

Pai Gow Poker goat pit game since you actually get to hold the cards. Sounds silly but it’s the ideal free drink game IMO. Face up variant is my fav cuz you don’t have to memorize any strategy to play optimally.

3 Likes