Fast food thread

In N Out has great milkshakes. I know people bitch about their fries and argue with Texans over who has the better fast food burger (animal style In N Out wins imho), but their milkshakes are top notch.

Damn, I almost made a shamrock shake joke.

i never had it so i had to try. luckily we also got an oreo mcflurry. It’s a Jewish holiday today that for some reason became known for having dairy-centric menu, so this was my ode to not really celebrating it.

Not a huge fan of In N Out shakes, I did have them before. From all the fast food ones I had, Chick fil a is vastly superior. Too bad they kill gay babies.

I know they’re not the best but I almost always have a BOGO offer on my Subway app. Sometimes quantity > quality.

It looks gross but is better than it looks. Report?

BK has absurdly cheap coupon codes on their site, if you feel like choking down BK food. Many of them don’t even require an app, which is good because there’s no way in hell I’m installing an app for a FF chain.

I don’t know I never ended up eating it and they don’t have it by where I live.

The BK spicy chicken sandwich is pretty good iyam. Plus their spicy nuggets (I like them in Zesty sauce) are actually kinda good.

1 Like

The eating meat thread reminded me of this place and now I’m craving it. Full on drive thru, and some of the best fast food I’ve ever had, hands down.

The closest one is at the beach, so I don’t get it often, but it’s legit. I even took my parents there when they visited, and they were sold…and they’re die-hard meat-eaters from the midwest.

1 Like

Looks like there is one at SDSU, is that closer than the beach one?

Also, what would you recommend off the menu? Might hit the Long Beach one next time I’m down south

Anything really. The Holy Guacamole burger is top notch, as is the buffalo “chicken”. The fries are pretty amazing, too.

SDSU is technically closer, but I actually have other reasons to go to the beach lmao

The bell is giving away a free Chalupa Cravings Box tomorrow. You just have to order on the web or the app.

https://www.tacobell.com/offers-and-deals

2 Likes

I have the chance to get Jet’s Pizza this weekend and I think I’m going to take it @beetlejuice and others. I still think it looks like Pizza Hut but enough people have said it’s good that I gotta take the plunge.

Looking forward to a TR. I’m not sure exactly how to describe it other than we tended to like it the majority of the time.

Its… interesting and different than your average pizza.

I think they allow crust modifications (been a while since I’ve eaten there) if so I recommend doing so (garlic or butter or something, I dont 100% remember which)

If you put it next to Pizza Hut zero percent chance I could tell them apart except not sure whether the Hut has square pizza like this? It was fine but I don’t see the appeal, it was like $20 for ten not very large slices and they wanted even more for the Corner 8 pie.

I had one of those Popeye’s Chicken sandwiches today (spicy). This was the 3rd or 4th time. I have completely loved it up until this point and today’s was delicious for sure, but I noticed the secret ingredient is that it’s greasy as hell. Bugged me a little today.

Why would that bug you? It’s fried chicken. Of course it’s greasy. Grease is what makes fried foods delicious.

There’s a spectrum of greasiness.

The Popeye’s chicken sandwich was more hype than anything.

Hard to respect this thread without a single mention of the Back Yard Burger blackened chicken sandwich.

I am sad that the 7-layer burrito is going away.