Fall LC thread

I don’t think we have to worry about impeachment for much longer…

It has begun.

2 Likes

yippie!

LOL of course I got your pun, puny guy

1 Like

Thanks for this, it’s the kind of information I’m looking for. That person’s description of the DMZ is exactly what I envision, I kind of feel like I have to check it out when I’m there. It’ll just be a field with some soldiers.

I quit booze a while back but I’m used to working around that. Everyone else will be boozing so darts etc in bars with locals sounds like fun. I just have an Arnold Palmer and carry bail money. My friend who is getting married is a professor over there so maybe I can be old guy looking to “score grass” with students but it’s not that big of deal.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/k_cooper23/status/1177762461434470402

I hope you meant punny.

Tyson and Cormier are 5’9! (My girl has heard this refrain A LOT.)

1 Like

Thanks, crazy story. The more I learn about American history the more I realize we have truly always been the baddies. If I’ve got time I’ll start a thread later to compile these stories, as I think learning from our past is critically important.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AoDespair/status/1178292292525940736

2 Likes

I’ve been on this train for years.

This from 4 years ago always comes to mind for me when robotics comes up.

I’m so insanely fucking sick of the media doing everything possible to not use the word lie when their fucking republican guests are straight up lying. I was just watching Tapper and he refused to call his guest a lier even when he was fucking lying with every word.

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

1 Like

Mitch Albom has been an insufferable gasbag for 30 years. Perfect representation of entitled white mediocrity. See also: Brooks, David.

1 Like

Always wondered how to describe a wound with pus too. Oh, our language!

One’s first thought might just be that this is how much John Kelly sucks, but the worse thought is that they put him on the board because they think it helps ensure a steady flow of children.

Remember all the NYT JOHN KELLY PRINCIPLED VOICE OF REASON pieces?

More:

During the war, the Oversteegen family hid a Jewish couple in their home.[3] Freddie Oversteegen and her older sister Truus began handing out anti-Nazi pamphlets, which attracted the notice of Haarlem Council of Resistance commander Frans van der Wiel. With their mother’s permission, the girls joined the Council of Resistance, which brought them into a coordinated effort.[2] Freddie was fourteen years old at the time.[3][4]

Oversteegen, her sister, and friend Hannie Schaft worked to sabotage the Nazi military presence in the Netherlands. They used dynamite to disable bridges and railroad tracks.[5] Additionally, they aided Jewish children by smuggling them out of the country or helping them escape concentration camps.[2]

The Oversteegens and Schaft also killed German soldiers, with Freddie the first of the girls to kill a soldier by shooting them while riding their bicycles. They lured soldiers to the woods under the pretense of a romantic overture and then killed them. Oversteegen would approach the soldiers in taverns and bars and ask them to “go for a stroll” in the forest.[2]

Antifa ensnaring these girls into their cult of violence when they should have been at school.