English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

title race very interesting now

soccer semantics question if liverpool win the FA cup, the league cup, and champions league then do liverpool win the treble or do we not say that because they didn’t win the premier league and the only time you get an eble uple word is when one of the uples is the premier league

I’m guessing there is no consensus on this but I wouldn’t say this as a Liverpool fan because the Caribao cup is not really meaningful

The running joke is to call the United achievement in 1999 as “The Treble” and Liverpool a few years later as "the treble (with a little t) when they won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup in the same season.

Spurs fan here

What are titles

2 Likes

Any other EPL fans?

We went to London for a month on parental leave in 2019, spent some time wandering around the Chelsea stadium which really stands out as a modern giant stadium right in the middle of the city, next to a historic cemetery etc.

Also we went to a match at Fulham, who were in the Championship league at the time but have since been promoted and are trying to avoid relegation.

Anyway, I’ve been following Fulham on Chelsea on Sat / Sun mornings. Fun times.

3 Likes

Man city on a hell of a run. Big game v man u tomorrow let’s keep it going boyzzz

Yeah, historic!

https://twitter.com/usasoccerguy/status/1366130689977036803

:grinning:

2 Likes

Wow liverpool rip forever

I can’t understand a damn thing you guys are talking about in that thread tho

They’re big Rangers fans

Howdy ya’ll, this here is the American English premier league thread. Ain’t no room for racism, ya hear?

1 Like

Penalty 35 seconds into the game lmao

1 Like

Fu

I realize hating Man City because they’re corporate assholes is ridiculous and hypocritical, but that’s not going to stop me from doing it.

Maise well follow this league for now… :grin:

Slippy for Liverpool… :facepunch:

Never follow a football team that plays in blue is Tip No 1 :joy:

1 Like

Acceptable but atleast there fans can sign…

1 Like

You’re in good company there.

1 Like