English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

Or white

1 Like

fuckin downfall of the run. rip man city.

Back to the third division with you.

2 Likes

Too much of a noob to get the joke!

In my defense I skimmed over the title thinking it referred to American football :(

1 Like

An EPL thread without 8BUS? I’m in.

2 Likes

Still don’t get it! I love Paris though

I guessed the joke was that your supporting Fulham & as I stay in another country why would I know or care, don’t worry its us Scots, we like to joke about London and londeners.

The Scottish strip was the never support a blue team joke as that’s our thing as a country, the whole place is football mad and every man, woman and child follows Scotland here whether they tell you otherwise.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol i’m watching on peacock and some fan yelled “OH FUCK OFF” and it was like he had his own mic it was so clear

That might have been a player. The TV companies keep having to apologise for their audible swearing during lockdown games.

it very well might have been

Fulham play man city today

Also LOL Everton

I know nothing about soccer and all the various leagues and tourneys going on at once is confusing as hell, but became a Tottenham fan after watching the All or Nothing documentary on Amazon Prime.

4 Likes

Well Spurs v Arsenal tomorrow so buckle up.

1 Like

I follow loosely, besides Pulisic/Chelsea. Unfortunately he’s the odd man out with the new manager :frowning:

Lamela Goat

Now that MLS has started I may need to update the title of this thread.

2 Likes

bump my MLS thread lol

1 Like