English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

Stream messed up, got annoyed :weary: that’s my excuse anyway, what’s lennys?

Their home form has been terrible for a while, hasn’t it?

The massive boost they’ve historically had from the Anfield roar is gone and it seems that away teams have woken up to it.

The stats show a big uptick in away points since closed doors came into effect. This started to be observed last season and has continued into this, so it’s a decent sample.

It follows that teams that used to gain the most from home support have the most to lose behind closed doors.

1 Like

17/18

18/19

19/20 (some closed doors)

20/21 to date

Wow Marty huge news you can get a Celtic skin in Fortnite now

1 Like

Newcastle United update - 1 goal in open play in 9 games. Bruce doing a fine job according to the pundits

Well they have as many as Liverpool.

All that matters to most English TV pundits is that he’s English.

2 Likes

Lampard sacked. Should have had some £ on him being the next. Tuchel takes over.

Mixed feelings about this - I hate him for being a boastful Tory rape-enabler and overrated player, but he was a useful idiot for other teams.

https://twitter.com/iamsimonyoung/status/1353668701913026560

No Tierney tonight - better not be anything serious. :frowning:

1 Like

LOL groundhog

I prefer your updates to the BBC ones, even if they are sporadic. Having said that, I change websites when the Arse are on Marty.com lol.

1 Like

Sick :face_vomiting:

USA killing Trinidad. Doubt we lose a match in the next World Cup.

And he got his hair done on Friday specially for it and everything.

He’s dropped his barber right in it … although I have no sympathy.

2 Likes

Jonjoe Kenny in on another loan deal :unamused: and looks like nitcham is off on loan too.

Cancel his contract…please

Has been (with Saka and Martinelli) ever since he came into the side this season in awful willian’s place.

I prefer to think of it as exciting having such talented young attackers but each to his own.

ESR and Saka both have the qualities needed in their positions. Martinelli if he progresses should end up an inside forward like Auba.