English Premier League & Other Club Football Thread

i would just buy hospitality tickets unless you want the experience of mixing w/ the locals.

Palace and West Ham are both top half teams as well so it should be good too.

Palace atmosphere always seemed very American to me.

No one wants to spend part of their foreign holiday on Tottenham High Rd.

Back in the eighties I went to a spurs Leeds match. You would walk up Tottenham High Rd from the Seven Sisters Underground. If you wanted to join the brawl half way to the ground stay on the left, if you didnā€™t stay on the right. Glory days.

1 Like

1 Like

Belle Isle beauty tours arenā€™t for everyone.

zB5vQcJ

To be fair, the club claims he wanted too big a wage.

4 Likes

Leeds has its rough parts but a PL footballer wonā€™t be spending anytime in those.

The countryside outside Leeds is really beautiful.

And it has a Harvey Nichols

I have to think if thereā€™s any truth in it that Nadiem Amiri is a bit of a knob.

1 Like

yeah heard that too, not really bothered about him not coming but we need a Left Back (Come back Charlie T all is forgiven) and decent mid

I have been watching the FIFA documentary on Netflix. Holy gods I had no freaking idea just how deep and widespread the corruption went/goes :grimacing:

Oh its up there with the Olympics

1 Like

Unbelievable Spurs finish

1 Like

We are gonna win the league

2 Likes

Chelsea has 39 points in 37 matches since Tuchel was sacked.

1 Like

I know they have injuries, but for spending a billion their bench was shocking.

Bournemouth had better subs.

i said this on the other site, but i feel it needs repeatingā€¦ these carabao cup matches are a huge advertisement for VAR. holy crap were there terrible Varā€™able calls in the Chelsea vs Brighton match.

ugochukwu should have seen red, nico jackson clearly onside scores incorrectly ruled off, Broja called offside in chelseaā€™s half right as heā€™s through the highline.

i dont love replays but damnā€¦

1 Like

spurs canā€™t get a shot on goal 11 vs 9 for the last 20 minutes

1 Like