Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

:+1: absolutely perfect spot for this

pepe glasses 80px

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1698828606598734225

3 Likes

Again topics that will not be brought up on CNBC tomorrow while they fawn over how the rocket that went up last night didn’t explode or whatever.

The Twitter Files Part 2: Show Me Yours

20230904_205045

2 Likes

The entirety of data x will provide in response to discovery requests will be a single poop emoji

1 Like

Although I guess the first cake should also look like shit.

There we go:

3 Likes

Mary Trump slinging heat

6 Likes

You guys are making them hate Jews by being Jewish!

3 Likes

This is the conservative brain at work.

Covid cases rising? Solution: Stop testing for it

Antisemitism rising? Solution: Stop people from reporting on it

1 Like

Too lazy to add captions but something something unbreakable glass vs, “We need to be more like Legos”

the richest man on earth: through the discovery process i can expose in public court that the adl and soros and a shadowy group of bankers are actually behind the antisemitism on twitter by buying botnets to post antisemetic shit on twitter that they themselves use as evidence of antisemetism that doesn’t even exist, really.

shareholders in his many companies: :harold:

7 Likes

17 Likes

Looking into it.

1 Like

A mild “argument” I get into my with centrist brother in law is that I keep insisting to him that left vs. right is mostly gone in the US and it’s now just people that (sometimes) acknowledge reality vs. people that absolutely do not and will not. He still keeps hounding me that there MUST be some Reasonable Conservatives with views to consider. I think the closest I got to convincing him was when I asked him to describe a Reasonable Conservative and then told him he just described Joe Biden.

11 Likes

David Simon spitting straight fire.

His entire Twitter feed is just blast after blast:

14 Likes

TIL David Simon is Jewish

“Lazy submoronity” is a nice turn of phrase

3 Likes

Legit loled at the mom joke

3 Likes

I understand all but three of these words, but I feel like that’s affecting my ability to comprehend.

1 Like