Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

I’m sure blusky is good, but I’ve been going with threads because it’s at least better than Twitter and I want to see what normies are saying.

Can Bluesky be embedded? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post linked.

1 Like

Thanks I haven’t used it on desktop but will check it out.

Edit I got 5 invite codes if anyone needs one dm me or tag me

I would check it ou

Lack of a simple list function is a big problem for me. You can make lists on Bluesky, but it’s not intuitive at all.

1 Like

What’s beyond thermonuclear?

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1726366525626470591?t=-yb3wegKxS3EPTdpJylyEw&s=19

1 Like
5 Likes

Over the weekend, a groundswell of executives and friends of Yaccarino from the advertising industry privately urged her to resign in order to save her reputation, according to three people familiar with the matter.

1 Like

Yeah that is stupid, if they wanted to give her good advice they would have said you reputation is already ruined, don’t quit because nobody will hire you, just check out mentally and keep cashing checks for as long as you can.

2 Likes

She was a nobody ad seller, is a nobody ad seller, and she will continue to be a nobody with or without her job.

I worry about her in the same way I worry about Sean Spicer.

2 Likes

1 Like

If you refuse to spend $1,000,000 advertising on X that’s straight to federal prison.

3 Likes

There probably isn’t anyone giving her any advice at all, its probably just a fictional narrative being leaked to the press to try to white wash her image. Execs that make that much money have their own PR support, she wants people to think that shes a Very Serious Person struggling with a moral dilemma, not a sociopath corporate exec taking millions of dollars to provide cover for an organization obviously actively making the world worse.

2 Likes

It’s our fault for believing Elon’s predictions.

You're not gonna believe this, but a "thermonuclear lawsuit against Media Matters" was not filed "the split second court opens on Monday." https://t.co/SxgvSmv7oG

— Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) November 20, 2023
2 Likes

This has probably been mentioned - but there is no court opening for filing cases. It’s all electronic now and can be done at any day/time.

1 Like

Lost amidst Elmo’s thermonuclear nonsense was some garden-variety trans bashing.

Meanwhile we have a Jewish woman going to bat for a proud anti-Semite while calling someone else “mentally ill.”

That’s somewhere in the freeze peach by-laws if I recall correctly.

If you refuse to spend $1,000,000 advertising on X that’s straight to federal prison.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1726542015087927487?s=20

The three lawsuits I have filed, 3, 8 and 15 years ago, were required to be in person. I checked and small claims suits are still in person here.

In 20 years of practicing law I have filed one in-person suit, back in the day in state court. To file in federal court attorneys generally need to file via ECF, as indicted on the front page.