Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

Yeah, one of the ultimate dealbreakers for me is that if there is a problem (which is unlikely with EVs, but still happens on occasion), getting your car fixed is non-trivial (even for a Tesla, but Lucid/Rivian is at another level). If you get a Ford or a Hyundai or a BMW, there are a tons of dealers and shops that can handle the repairs.

Agree on the Mercedes, however, I will say that that sometimes the sick stuff you see on vids are on European models and cars with those exact specs aren’t sold in the US.

Anyone own a Nissan Leaf?

2 Likes

I do, a 2014. 10 years, we’ve lost 4 bars. Not too bad. Great city car, shit for distance driving

1 Like

Is the break uber sensitive on yours? My in-laws own one. Every time I drive it, I practically hurl myself through the windshield when I hit the brakes. It’s prohibitively difficult to use, to the point where I would suggest people not to buy one if this is how they all are.

That said, it’s great for whipping around the city. Although I think the range is like 60 miles lol.

I want to know what x says to advertisers who ask not to be placed on nazi content.

1 Like

I haven’t touched the brake pedal in my bolt in months.

2 Likes

Yeah once you get used to one pedal driving you only need the brakes when some crazy shit happens in front of you.

1 Like

is it finally happening?!?

Doubt it. They’re just saving face and will start up again until the next incident makes them stop.

1 Like

“stays resilient”

elonracistya

Yeah I’m an anti semite, wtf you gonna do about it?

In theory.

In practice, you’ve got Ford forcing dealerships to perform battery recall service when they don’t have employees with the training or experience for that level of electrical work. Actually opening up the batteries and changing things inside

Explanation in first half

1 Like
1 Like

Starship took some significant steps. Hopefully the launch pad held up reasonably well. Now back to our regular Elon content.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1725771191644758037?t=HSfJjFhVPvh19Q_LTLSH_g&s=19

1 Like

:poop:

8 Likes

Rotfl. This whole post basically confirms everything they said is true.

Sorry Elon there is no law against manipulating your algorithm to get a result they want, assuming they even did that.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1725663850278593013?t=gqT-9KFGzWHVDL5AlBmNzw&s=19

3 Likes

thermonuclear lawsuit

How about a nice game of chess?

10 Likes