Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m not sure what’s silly about not wanting to be associated with Elon Musk. If I had a Tesla I’d 100% get rid of it. People can definitely have some good reasons for not doing so, but it’s not a ridiculous notion.

3 Likes

I wish there was some super-rich Jew who could replace Elon as the owner of Twitter.

It’s a pity Sheldon Adelson died. Psyche no it’s not, fuck that guy!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I do not think we have spent enough time discussing how dialectical hatred against whites might actually be a good thing.

1 Like

Tesla problems and now it looks like there could be a last-minute Starship hiccup*. But the thing we don’t understand is that when things look worst, that’s when Elon pulls out a miracle.

*This is whatever, things come up. Unless Elon tries to hurry things too much like last time. Which he might. ETA Elon saying Saturday launch now.

Especially because other luxury electronic cars are entering the market.

The move comes after the progressive media watchdog Media Matters published an analysis that showed the Musk-owned platform had run ads for IBM — as well as for Apple, NBCUniversal’s Bravo, Oracle, and Comcast’s Xfinity — on the pages for multiple accounts championing Adolf Hitler and Nazi ideology. The accounts remained active on X Thursday afternoon, hours after the report was published.

2 Likes

Oh now IBM doesn’t want to be associated with Nazis.

17 Likes

I understand he’s this revered figure but I’ve never heard him say a single thing that struck me as intelligent. Ditto for Scott Adams.

Maybe I’m the dummy, but I just don’t get what others see in such people.

He makes white guys who feel threatened by racial and gender equality feel better about themselves. Telling people what they want to hear will always be perceived as intelligence by the target audience.

4 Likes

Those are people who are bad and should feel bad. We should platform more people who make those white guys feel bad.

I haven’t listened to him but my understanding is that he gives some good common-sense advice to young men whose lives suck, like “clean your living space, eat healthier, exercise” and when their lives improve they’re like “this guy’s a fucking genius” and they start consuming the horseshit.

1 Like

Yeah, on the surface his 12 rules aren’t terrible or anything, they’re just kind of stating the obvious. He also doesn’t follow several of them himself.

1 Like

Yeah there’s some ok stuff in there and the insanity is just beneath the surface.

As someone who also had a real benzodiazepine addiction I want to have some sympathy for the pain he’s obviously enduring, but there’s no room for that given the harm he’s doing to others. I genuinely believe he’s a very sick man.

1 Like

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy I didn’t buy a Tesla last year.

3 Likes

What’s the next coolest, somewhat affordable EV aside from a Tesla?

Anything that isnt american. Dont get a Bolt or whatever Ford is rolling out. Maybe a leaf or whatever Honda is rocking

1 Like