Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

Just when you thought he couldn’t get dumber he finds a new, never before seen, depth of stupidity.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1719077000483066319?s=61&t=RmhhSEuVcr5uPU_S6Jmz0w

2 Likes

3 Likes

If Elon doesn’t want to be called “cis”, do I get to call him a “sissy” instead?

Did Tesla get government money? At least indirectly, yes. They get the benefit of tax credits for EV buyers and a big chunk of their income has come from sales of zero-emission credits to other car makers. (These are a benefit to society, but Elon opposes this kind of thing when it dosn’t preferentially benefit him.)

Imagine a timeline in which Elon’s kid wasn’t trans.

The worst right wing accounts are claiming “murder” because a black hockey players skate hit a white guys neck and he died as a result. This kind of thing happens multiple times a year but usually no tragedy in the end out of luck.

The amount of racism on X is insane.

Maybe Elon is anti-cis because he’s thinking of getting into chemistry textbook publishing.

1 Like

This annoys me more than it should. Especially because gay people can be cis…

Grrr

2 Likes

Clearly the solution is denigrating gay people

2 Likes

He absolutely has no idea what cis means.

3 Likes

It’s kind of funny that Cybertruck is a huge dumpster fire, but it will still somehow struggle to crack the top 3 of electric pickup debacles of the last couple years.

Have you learned nothing from “woke”? Words do not have sufficiently objective meanings that you can force him to abide by yours, and he and his tribe give no fucks about what you think it means.

1 Like

It did. I was just thinking at a meta level. Taking government money to survive in the rocket launches market isn’t a knock, it’s the only way to survive.

And in SpaceX’s defense, they deliver on their launches for a lower price than their competitors.
Boeing is getting $4.2 billion to launch people to space, SpaceX is only getting $2.6 billion.
So far Boeing has launched 0 people and SpaceX have launched 30 people to the ISS for NASA, which would have cost ~$2.7 billion if we bought seats from Russia like we did after the Space Shuttle was retired.

Arise, riders of Elon! Arrow shall be shattered ere the sun rises!

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1719444510416032022?s=20

3 Likes

Whew finally my annoying mounted archers problem will be solved

12 Likes

Going to be funny when it turns out that when it comes to things that actually matter; like how well the outside does against scratches, dings, and impacts, that the outside panels are inferior to normal ones.

I don’t know if they will be it’s just odd that Elon’s touting wierd benefits and not what like 90% of people care about

Yeah it’s a neat gimmick that the door withstands tommy guns and crossbows but will my organs liquify in a 30mph car crash? Aren’t these car parts built to crumple on purpose?

3 Likes

shoot the fucking windows

5 Likes

Doesn’t stop Elon from using it to knock the competition. SpaceX was supposed to avoid becoming dependent on government money.