Elon Musk: Proof that morons can become trillionaires

Oh, there’s video.

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1719445120578437123?s=20

Nobody even wearing safety glasses. These are my people.

1 Like

Maybe he’s just planning on selling a few to Trump to use as the next Presidential limo.

I don’t know what to think of this stupid shit, it got you to post it but who the f’ing hell cares whether someone can fire a bow and arrow through your car. General Custer would’ve LOVED THE CYBERTRUCK.

1 Like

I wonder if he’s doing the Trump thing where he deliberately misspells stuff so that his haters will blast the message out for him.

Schiess Dem Fenster Shoot The Glass GIF - Schiess Dem Fenster Shoot The Glass Hans Gruber - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

Supposedly he fires people for grammatical mistakes in email so could be. Anyway it worked on me.

Safety glasses are woke.

2 Likes

Buncha snowflakes acting like god didn’t give you 2 eyes just for this sort of situation.

Let me guess, impervious to arrows but somehow will get horrible scratches from a stray shopping cart or another car’s door

I could use this in Diablo 4 though. Those Skeleton Corpsbows are a pain.

2 Likes

Yeah. I was gonna say this. Isn’t everything outside of the module around the passengers supposed to crumple?

Anyone see any safety ratings data for this monstrosity?

Bunch of nerds on another forum discuss the physics of bullet proof cars in crashes.

Fwiw. I don’t think most of them understand the purpose of crumple zones.

1 Like

I miss when people didn’t post links to twatter itt that I’m literally never going to click on

Oh well fly safe brave twatters :saluting_face:

1 Like

I noticed Elon didn’t wear safety glasses to shoot his 50 caliber either. He did use hearing protection though. Smart.

Would you even be able to tell?

“The cybertruck, a car so hideous you cant even tell when it gets scratched”

3 Likes

I understand this is easy for me to say because Twitter has never been part of my life, but man I wish everybody would just delete their accounts.

6 Likes

It’s so much easier than people realize. A week away from it and I never missed it again. There’s nothing I was accessing on it that i truly relied upon I didn’t immediately find elsewhere.

Facebook I sort of get because of family and shit, but a bile-filled message board comprised entirely of strangers*? Girl bye :v:

*and owned/operated by a scumbag nazi billionaire

7 Likes

The paid blue checks always being the top replies made Twitter totally unusable for me and while it was fun for a while to use that as an easy way to block the $8/month chumps even that got boring eventually.

I appreciate the people here and on Reddit who wade through the river of shit looking for good tweets though.

2 Likes

I can pay the BlueSky invite forward now if anyone wants one.