Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

This is broken clock stuff. The system is deeply flawed, and out of a huge number of people with quirks that can’t be tied to intelligence in any way, a couple of them are accidentally shaped in a way to slip through the gears

They also don’t have business intelligence in any sense of the term

Is there some sort of doubt that he was involved in the creation of Zip2? Genuinely asking.

Of course, he was also right place, right time and able to make a mint in the dot com boom.

I wish the democrats were doing this.

He recognized that electric cars were a superior technology and he had a vision to get them to market while also understanding that batteries would be the limiting factor of the technology.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1840635899014484163?t=Dem-tOMCDGDTWLVQq_8bSg&s=19

It’s hilarious that he thinks he looks like that.

4 Likes

I think the party line on this one is that it was luck, as was PayPal.

1 Like

2 Likes

He got all that gender affirming surgery to try to look like that, dammit.

Dior Douchbag

Your religion is capitalism and that’s your right, but you’re going to find that you won’t have productive conversations with people who use facts and logic

You know, I have always found you extremely unpleasant to interact with, but I never knew why. I guess it’s because you use Facts And Logic so extensively.

1 Like

Free speech but only if it doesn’t stand out.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1840990450934530331?t=Oui0ibCZAJUXP4n4g9qy0g&s=19

2 Likes

The worst person you know…

Also it looks like they really did remove the ability to sort comments by likes. That was soooooo much better than blue ticks bubbling to the top. I was hoping maybe the feature was just disabled for a day for some reason.

It’s probably so that people aren’t distracted from reading Elon’s insane posts, of which there are metric shit-tons lately. If all caps counts as formatting idk what he’ll do for material to quote tweet though.

The great unblocking is coming before the election. That’ll be fun.

I do agree that this sudden trend of all-bold posts is annoying. Kudos to Elon!

You guys really Twitter a lot. I’ve never Twittered so I don’t know, but I just don’t get the appeal. I get it somewhat for the people who are radical leftists because there are a lot of such sources and perspectives there that are not readily available, but for mainstream points of view? It’s a terrible format imo and it’s so easy to just find what you are looking for on the net rather than have it (and a ton of noise) pushed at you.

https://x.com/pankendev/status/1840600162374156436?t=KReizkTUiJNW4oc4qLF75A&s=19

But I do think about leaving.

5 Likes

I follow a bunch of sports people during live sporting events. Same as following threads here during the event. It makes watching at home alone more fun. That’s about 80% of my use case. I have a list of just the sports people I follow that I usually stick to.

In the past I’ve used it for coding stuff, covid info, politics. I still follow a bunch of political people. But about 5 minutes of my regular feed always gets me into a blind rage, so I avoid it mostly.

I never use For You (their curated feed).