Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Elon Musk, who has long touted claims about the world’s supposed depopulation crisis, had another child with an executive at his brain implant company Neuralink, according to a report from Bloomberg. Neuralink director Shivon Zilis reportedly had the child with Musk earlier this year.

Shivon Zilis already had twins with Elon in 2021. They are named Musk and Zilis. :harold:

1 Like

Someone vandalized a lot full
Of cybertrucks.

3 Likes

Seems like that just gets Elon an insurance payment and cheap spare parts…

Just saw a truck in the wild on Long Island.

Gotta be nothing but one giant blind spot.

Cameras eliminate blind spots very effectively.

I saw two wrapped Cyber monstrosities this week and they look so much better than unwrapped. Still a hideous block of stupidity, but so much better than the stock hideous.

So what’s the deal with wrapping vs painting? Why choose one over the other?

I think it just comes down to personal preference. Wrapping can offer more stylitic options. Also can offer some protection against rock chips/dings, but that shouldn’t really be a concern for cybertruck buyers.

1 Like

Tesla charger started the fire

We are headed to a very dark place.

Not going to look, but I’m guessing the ol’ SAVE Act does a bit more than ensuring that only citizens vote in federal elections.

1 Like

Disenfranchising 1 million legit Dvoters is worth it to stop 1 illegal voter.

Elmo can’t hit his Nazi meme date

2 Likes

Algorithm still needs work

2 Likes

“like”

https://x.com/xDaily/status/1811008248947884102

1 Like

https://x.com/axios/status/1812263938106544304?t=wOHBLjpQ4Nnb8Uf6xHOkPw&s=19

good i wasn’t quite sure based on all el0n’s nazi posting which side he truly was on…

6 Likes

Elon going to be so mad when all the those electric car subsidies are gone.

Leopard meet face!

1 Like

You are underestimating the power of right wing corruption.

Subsidies for Tesla only, plus tariffs. There’s absolutely no reason that’s not in range

3 Likes