Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

do small investors ever exercise their voting privileges?

“Pay me 55 BILLION dollars or i keep sabotaging this company while i run multiple competing companies in this same industry”

why is this guy not in jail

1 Like

His brother Kimball thinks he should be. Bro also admitted they were illegal immigrants. Kimball is on the Tesla board of directors, btw.

A lot of them don’t and then their votes just get counted as yes votes.

I’m so fucking happy it passed though. TSLA baggies thought that shit was gonna moon :joy: :joy: :joy: :pinched_fingers:

Watching Musk on the shareholder meeting is just nauseating. He just got an extra 10% of the company and he does not seem to have prepared a speech or anything. Just the same old self driving cars optimus robot BS we will 10x the stock yada yada. Dude probably already starting selling shares

I just dont see why people are so obsessed with him!

1 Like

What? How do non votes count as yes votes?

the vote didn’t reinstate the stricken award package. it’s just a new option package, right?

It’s basically an advisory vote. One of the reasons the judge threw the package out is he felt the board wasn’t properly representing the interests of the shareholders.

18 Likes

It’s bullshit that no vote is essentially default in favor of whatever the board proposed (if that’s the way it works).

https://x.com/thegarrettscott/status/1801304553523986509

Gorgeous is a strong word. But it looks practical at least.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s better than the Cyber Truck monstrosity but certainly not gorgeous, or even particularly attractive.

That said, Kei trucks are definitely things that should exist in more places than just Japan.

2 Likes

Where’s the engine?

Seats 8?

that thing is $50k wtf

Where is the front crumple zone?

2 Likes

I’m trying to imagine marketing that tiny truck to the mush brained toxic masculinity truck bros in the rural community I live in. Those guys want a truck that is bigger than the other trucks, so they can pretend to be alphas and have extra room from their Fuck Trudeau stickers. You’d have more success marketing a truck to them that is two lanes wide and has a higher liberals-owned-per-gallon than other models.

1 Like

Not sure if serious, but EVs don’t have engines. Hence why they have so much extra storage space like a front trunk.

Yeah, but guys that actually use their trucks for work will buy it. I’ve been waiting for something like this.

What about people that want to off road in their trucks on weekends?

1 Like