Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

If that thing is behind me with its sirens flashing I’m probably not pulling over as I wouldn’t recognize it as a police car.

you’ll figure it out when they shoot you

2 Likes

from | Willy wonka, Gene wilder willy wonka, Gene wilder

5 Likes

After the inevitable 30% price decline and 50% increase in value it may be a company worth investing in.

1 Like

Hell, he could a saved about 44 billion and half his working hours by not buying Twitter.

I continue to be shocked that neither FB or anyone else is capable of making fake Twitter. Threads continues to be worse, like Instagram for highschool graduates.

2 Likes

Having an echo chamber of Yes Men where he can block naysayers is worth billions to him.

1 Like

Reserving a reservation for a car without even so much as a test drive and waiting a year to get it is such a crazy business model, who wants to buy a car that way other than brainwashed Elon cultists? .

A bunch of their cyber truck sales are idiots thinking they were going to flip them for a profit. Probably this guy too. I think the cyber truck market is rolling over hard.

1 Like

Millions of folks, see every EV startup. Know a guy who waited 1.5 years for a Rivian (and loves it).

He and his wife separated and he moved from a home with a garage into an apartment complex with tight parking slots.

Cuz he bought the cybertruck?

8 Likes

If my wife bought a Cybertruck that would be the end.

7 Likes

How is he going to park his cybertruck and end his misery without a garage.

Oh wait….

5 Likes

I suspect the Venn Diagram circles of

• bought a cyber truck
  • can successfully maintain a relationship

Only barely overlap

7 Likes

He can just close the rear hatch or whatever it is on his head. Way more hardcore than drifting off into eternal sleep.

8 Likes

Can feel the guy’s pain. During my recent stay in SD the guy at the rental car place upgraded me to a super rad Volvo SUV and I was thrilled, only to find out that the parking space at our AirBnB was too tiny for it to fit, and I had to return it for a boring Nissan Sentra sedan.

2 spots.

https://x.com/unusual_whales/status/1800268011120792004?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

this mfka said a faraday cage lmao

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/s/tYgaSvQIm1

1 Like