Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

I read it as Jack implying he has a big dick

Who fucking cares bring on the guillotines

1 Like

Billionaires sniping at each other like middle schoolers.

Reminds me of this story:

A dispute between bond king Bill Gross and his next-door neighbor over a $1-million outdoor sculpture has devolved into police calls to their Laguna Beach mansions, multiple legal actions — and allegations that the billionaire investor blared the “Gilligan’s Island” theme song on a loop at all hours to annoy his neighbor.

Fucking toddlers. This is what happens when no one in your life ever tells you no.

3 Likes

Fyp.

1 Like

He stole the idea from the Sopranos.

2 Likes

And when you’re too stupid and self centered to be happy with millions to billions of dollars. Like if you have that much money it’s not that hard to get a property big enough that you can’t see your neighbors. But bullies have to “win”.

I just checked out the Bill Gross bio from the library (The Bond King) and am looking forward to reading exactly how much of an asshole he is.

1 Like

I knew a programmer who went to work for Pimco and said it was an absolute nightmare. They think they can browbeat their programmers the same way they bully the traders (who make a lot more money). They would come by and yell at him if he was just sitting at his desk not actively coding. Like programmers don’t need time to think about stuff.

He also said their code base had just gotten version control within the previous year. This was like 2008, which is absolutely insane.

Want to get infuriated?

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/adogondrugs/status/1531340619632762881

7 Likes

Important tweet not included!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531337185894465538

3 Likes

lol. he’s gone full-on h hughes. probably going to start drinking his own urine soon in preparation for mars.

About halfway through so far, and this is about the most boring and unstructured biography I can remember.

1 Like

This would be funny if it wasn’t so woke.

5 Likes

Looking forward to a book review! By all accounts, truly a world class asshole.

Mary Childs was on Odd Lots a couple weeks ago. The episode was OK, but in retrospect, a lot of the quality was from the hosts.

That’s what prompted me to get the book!

This is excellent.

3 Likes

At least I never thought bill gates was an idiot.

How does this shithead have even one employee?

Are the employees as culty as the online Musk Fan Boys?