Electoral Map prediction thread

4 Likes

Yes it’s pessimistic I know, but that’s where I’m at

I’m in the acceptance phase.

Winning PA and losing both Az and NV seems off to me.

Also, the PA/MI split.

If you don’t pick a couple upsets, you’ll never win the NCAA bracket

2 Likes

Harris outperforming in PA vs. AZ/NV is just the thesis of doing poorly with younger and/or Latino voters.

https://x.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1848359901354996117

2 Likes

From your lips to FSM’s ears

1 Like

100% doom-pilled. I’ve known too many Pennsylvanians to have any faith in them, Arab/Israeli conflict getting even worse could ruin their chances in MI. Any tie goes to Republicans because they’re willing to fight for it. LOL Hispanic outreach for the loss.

Harris winning Maine’s 2nd Congressional district would be a surprise.

I dunno, man.

Something between this:

And this:

I was feeling good about this election, but the recent polls and vibes are very :harold:.

1 Like

Yeah, surprised at the number of maps that have PA going blue and the Dems losing. And the MI/PA splits. I guess it’s possible…I saw some not great commentary on the early numbers from NV.

My guess is that Georgia comes out a tie until the Secretary of State kicks out Jimmy Carter’s ballot after he passes away on 11/4.

MI/PA split seems plausible given how close the race is. Yuck.

It’s this, sorry friends :frowning:

1 Like

15 Likes

In this timeline this feels like the most likely outcome followed by Scotus saying trump wins cause in the 18th century nobody would have assumed a women of color would be potus.

If we’re gonna end up with Trump, this would be the most amazing way to do it. Now I know what to root for

1 Like

I think that map would maximize the GOP lawnmowers in orbit, but it probably wouldn’t bode well for House and Senate

1 Like