Election 2022 Hopium Containment Thread

I’d rather they think fraud and give up on voting.

Hopium or realuminum?

I’d think nobody turns out for Walker if nothing at stake. Stacy can’t turn out her own vote but should be able to lift the Reverend again.

1 Like

Kinda shows they knew it was all BS to begin with. At least the high functioning online MAGA.

The people Jordan Klepper interviews are probably losing their minds right now on Facebook or Nextdoor or some shit we don’t see.

7 Likes

I’m not sure about the “high functioning” part.

The acceptance group includes drunk, retired NY cops and Jerry Delemus, who spent 7 years in prison awaiting a Trump pardon that never came yet still supports Trump.

If CCM and Kelly hold on, is that good or bad for warnock? Feels like with less on the line, Walker would lose more support than warnock but I haven’t really thought it through.

This is the Hopium thread. It’s all good. Stacy’s man has got it going on.

10 Likes

That’s my thinking as well. I think if it’s for #51 it favors us even more, maybe 75-25. If it’s for control, I think the GOP rallies hard and we’re maybe 50-50.

reek

4 Likes

Id be slightly more bullish, 4:1 if it’s already 50d and 3:2 if it’s for control.

If we ask nicely, can you go a week without hypothesizing about assassination attempts?

14 Likes

It’s funny because this the situation where you’d most expect voter fraud. Midterms with an unpopular president and bad economic metrics and Democrats don’t crash and burn?

How worried should they have been in the last two years?

Sonos clearly dumped all his Fraud Votes into California and NY in the 2016 Election

This whole voter fraud thing is so
Stupid

Yeah we rigged the elections but forgot to win the House ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Inching closer.

I think the NV dump was encouraging? AZ seems pretty safe.

Doesn’t predictit always hilariously overreact to the smallest amounts of insignificant election returns? I think it swung hard Trump on election night 2 years ago.

I know it’s the hopium thread and I’d rather have predictit on my side than not, but lol predictit.

1 Like

Would be pretty on brand for democrats to faceplant in rigged elections.