Election 2022 Hopium Containment Thread

https://twitter.com/charlottealter/status/1590190507778793472?s=46&t=qef5yUIJLq1o4UB2ADyuuw

3 Likes

Need some NV hopium!

1 Like

your pony ate too many chocolate chip cookies

2 Likes

Well done Mr Mr Van

We’re at about a :vince3: right now.

My Facebook hillbilly feed is so sweet this morning

Ma kids on no crime lockdowns etc

Guess I can get rid of the WAAF badge now

10 Likes

It’s a landslide

3 Likes

MSNBC has a banner under a talking head:

Dons, Deniers, and Donald Lift Democrats

oh man so this legit skinhead nazi guy i worked with for a long time used to always message me to gloat about anything political went dark after i celebrated a little hard in 2020 starts messaging me earlier yesterday prematurely celebrating, i sighed and just blocked him. think i might need to unblock…

6 Likes

I think Desantis beats Trump in a primary in 24 and now I’m honestly not even sure Trump runs. I don’t think he wants to lose a primary.

He’s running unless he can cut a deal that he’s immune from prosecution and investigation. Running is his stay out of jail free card.

1 Like

Trump still wins a primary, I think. For now, pending indictment and his future outrageous behavior. These awful Senate candidates didn’t just magically come out of nowhere, the establishment has the money but the inmates are fully running the asylum.

1 Like

Time to dust off the Bernie socks and wear my shortest dress pants to trigger the boomers I meet with today.

11 Likes

Funny how only the edems can ratfuck the candidate that is popular with the base

1 Like

this warms my heart

10 Likes

i hope this election finally kills the gaslighting “young people dont vote” narrative the media has been obsessed with for years

Actually went into the office today so I could drink the right wing talk radio tears on my commute. Tasty!

3 Likes

That “narrative” has always been correct in my lifetime. This seems to be an unprecedented election.

3 Likes

I’m so jealous of Michigan.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m finally getting a chance to click around and I’m way less positive that Dems keep the Senate than I was when I first opened up this site. My impression upon waking up was that it was a done deal. A little nervous atm!