Election 2022 Hopium Containment Thread

Kari lake has gone from -250 to +250 in 45 mins lolol

11 Likes

Steve now making me think that the Dems can actually gain seats in the house tonight!!!

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1590026839594237953?t=N-CEmrMDQrR5VXSPNbjpIA&s=19

4 Likes

needle giving barnes better chance than warnock

t minus onlyfans side hussle 3 weeks

1 Like

I’m glad she feels comfortable and empowered to talk about menstruation so openly on social media.

3 Likes

Ranked-choice is instant run-off. It means you don’t have to hold a separate election if no one meets the threshold, but can instantly run the numbers with the lowest-ranked choice eliminated.

The needle is awful

1 Like

Fox news now bragging about gains in Florida statehouse lmao

Thought this thread would die as the hope died. It lives because the hope lives.

But some are sour on it, so here is some highly biased poll wording to decide the issue:

• Hopium thread is awesome and should stay for 2024
  • Hopium thread haters are losers and no Hopium thread in 2024

0 voters

MA tax question actually gonna be real close.

Kari Lake losing the first legit jaw dropper good news.

2 Likes

Well one thing for hopium in 2024 is that we don’t have to worry about shy stable genius voters being lost in the polling as much

If Riverman dies, will you donate money to buy him a tombstone with a needle pointing to “dead”?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

11 Likes

Fuckin @bestof

3 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

Question 4 (illegal immigrants banned from getting drivers licenses) pisses me the fuck off. Just blatant racism for no benefit. Sucks it’s close.

1 Like

How about we just get rid of the other thread and make it all the Hopium thread?

Alright fuck it, let’s go, staying up all night and buying in to the House Hopium

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

Yeah, just even strip out morality would u rather be in a car accident with an insured driver or uninsured driver tough decision.

oh boy, House control is still very up for grabs.

2 Likes