El Sapo and RiskyFlush 1v1 Film War

I really like the singer. Love the bar.

An indelible performance from Bill. He sells tired, exhausted, yearning for significance not seen since 1980s Ghostbusters.

More intensity!

That’s all he said?

Like an old friend.

I know you’re not supposed to like the guy, but Giovanni Ribisi’s character really irritates me.

1 Like

Just two years before this, Scarlett starred in the since-then cult classic Ghost World. Her costar was Thora Birch, fresh off the success of academy award winning American Beauty, a performance that solidified Thora’s transition from the child actress in Monkey Trouble to the scenery-chewing villainess of Dungeons & Dragons (2000). At the time Ghost World came out, Scarlett was undergoing her own transition to being seen as an adult.

Who would have guessed that for Scarlett, this would be the first of many award-winning performances, but it would be one of the last high-profile roles of Thora’s career to date?

Roger Moore fan ITT

Keanu Reeves sort of cameo :heart_eyes:

Scarlett Johansson watching that press conference and then stumbling into the flower class is nice. She goes from pseudo-weary to wonder.

1 Like

“But the good news is, the whiskey works.”

1 Like

She studied philosophy. She should be an Unstuck mod.

“Oh, you want to come?”

lol

I knew he was bad news

Cooba. Where discounts are purchased with coopans

What is that gun?

Seems cool until you put out someone’s eye :eyes:

Apparently Coppola called the Park Hyatt Tokyo one of her “favorite places in the world.”

This conversation Murray and his wife is good.

1 Like

I really felt for Charlotte when she called her mom in desperation, saying all of the quiet parts out loud, but her mom couldn’t hear her, and they got off the phone as though she’d never said anything at all.

1 Like

Yea, particularly at the end where she says “call me when you’re back.”

1 Like