El Sapo and RiskyFlush 1v1 Film War

I love Dorothy here. An honest expression of herself and why they don’t fit. And an honest expression of himself, too. They’re laying their souls bare and are forced to see this isn’t a huge misunderstanding. Unless he’s capable of vulnerability and intimacy, this isn’t a good relationship for her. The romantic conflict can’t be resolved until they’re willing to face their greatest fears. Dorothy is finally facing hers by breaking up with Jerry. Jerry has to face his by finally sacrificing his pride in order to manifest an honest connection with another person.

1 Like

Yup. Great sequence.

Love the waxing, that was funny.

“Nothing poetic about that.”

1 Like

I love this movie… the end is nice and sad

1 Like

GOAT grand gesture coming up from Jerry. He’s terrified of vulnerability, so what does he need to do to prove his love to Dorothy? He must wade into the middle of a group of enraged divorcees. They are ready to eviscerate him, but he doesn’t care. If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.

1 Like

There we go. Forget the spin. Forget the sales pitch. Speak from the heart. Be direct. I love you. You complete me <3

1 Like

1 Like

Cameron Crowe would follow this up again with Tom Cruise as the lead in a remake of a movie that promised to make sense only once you paid to see it.

Excellent. Ending gets me every time.

2 Likes

Vanilla sky is one of my favorite films. Fuck the critics who bashed it.

Agreed. A great performance from Jason Lee. Surreal seeing Penelope Cruz in both versions.

whoooo I love everybody! I’m forgetting someone… my agent :heart: :heart:

1 Like

SUNDAY 10pm EST | MAY 10 | WONDER BOYS

If this is your first time watching this, prepare to finally answer the question on everyone’s mind: who are Peter Parker’s real parents?

Birth of Tom Holland

Boom. Let’s go.

The cowboy boots. I love her here.

Found it for free if you don’t mind watching some ads

https://www.crackle.com/watch/5654/2508088

1 Like

Also on Pluto.

And this is the last day you can get a free CBS all access trial.

This movie was enough to convince me Tobey could act.

It’s just so good.