El Sapo and RiskyFlush 1v1 Film War

Are you Hootie?

lol

Tough call given she’s a single mom. Not as tough as Helen Hunt with a sick kid in As Good As It Gets, but still hard to gamble her kid’s life on a huge risk. But then that’s the appeal of romantic comedies. We know going in that the risk won’t blow up in their faces and cause trauma the kid lives with for their remaining years. In this genre, there are only happy endings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hahahahahaha that one makes me laugh every time

This movie has some misogyny issues, in the divorce group, watching RZ oogle the dad’s …

1 Like

I’ll boil it down for you…fuck Reebok.

RZ oogles the dads? Not sure what you’re describing. Maybe something I’ve never noticed!

Eh, it was … her and the kid watching scenes in the airport?

Ohhhhhhhh when the wife and kid reunite with the dad?

1 Like

yeah, think so, that was it

What did you find to be misogynistic about that scene? If I understand what you’re saying.

Not a fan of the way this movie signs on to certain ideas.

Gotcha

This would be a fun dialogue scene to act

Impossible not to love Cuba Gooding Jr

1 Like

When she first sees Jerry after saying he better not be good looking :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You are just the way I pictured you. …

1 Like

Her reaction while he can’t see is hilarious

Dorothy, I mean, after he says he broke up with Avery. Not Laurel ogling Jerry when he can’t see haha :grinning:

Ugh.
Into that role of chasing the man.

Cameron Crowe, king of the 80s with movies like Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Say Anything, said he wanted Jerry Maguire to start at the place an 80s movie would normally end. The hero got the big job, the hot girl, the best clients. What’s next? Well, as you suspected, it was not all sunshine and roses.