Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

Yes, and a taste test for toasted brioche would be a brioche taste toast

1 Like

I’d love to do this test with french toast while listening to some Bach. A German baroque brioche french taste toast.

1 Like

I’m going to assume I might make my return to this thread here in a bit. As soon as I saw it was called Gasolina:

tenor (1) (3)

7 Likes

Holy shit. Is that like an alcoholic Capri Sun?

1 Like

Yup. Got this one coming up next. Gasolina was actually decent. In Puerto Rico and had never seen them before so had to buy a bunch.

2 Likes

Lol that’s great. Now I wanna try them too

I sent the gasolina one to a buddy and he found them online sold by the 20 pack. They were like $3 a piece though delivered. They are 1$ here. Not sure it’s worth the upcharge lol.

1 Like

I almost like the name Gasolina more than anything else

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol perfect. Forgot about this song.

Next up on the tour de drinking:

This one is actually made in Aibonito where we are staying for the next couple days.

1 Like

Also best brand name ever on these chips:

1 Like

I’m never sure how well-known songs like that end up being, especially among white Americans.

When a huge percentage of your wife’s family is Puerto Rican then Daddy Yankee is well know. For the average American probably not as much though.

It was pretty big.

I’m watching Forensic Files and it’s an episode called “Time Will Tell.” When I read the title of the episode a beautiful song came to me using those words as lyrics and now I can’t remember the melody. I could’ve been a one hit wonder.

The fact this thread has been dormant for a year and a half is at least partially responsible for all of the forums problems.

Guess my live PR gas station drinking killed it.

4 Likes