Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

I’m high AF, so full of amazing bizness ideas…

Online store. We sell consumer goods, but for trumpkins only. And for every item they buy, we anonymously send a Trump flag or tshirt(there’s gonna be a ton of these left over on the secondary market that we can pick up for pennies) to a libtard that they know.

“When you buy thru us you get to own a new TV and own a lib! We guarantee it.” Trademark pending

8 Likes

“These shirts are gonna be huge! As well as Medium and Small.”

3 Likes

I really want to be a sneakerhead but the weather here is shitty like 9 months out of the year so not really worth it

I thought sneaker heads didn’t actually ever wear their kicks.

Depends on the pretentiousness

High take

Within 12 months, there will be Instacart “picking warehouses” specifically for crowd-sourced shoppers and traditional grocery stores for consumer-based shopping ONLY.

1 Like

I think the balanced way to do this is to have a few nice pairs you really like and then some bad weather shoes too. That and/or obsessively clean after every wear.

1 Like

1st day back at work today after 17 days off :weary: tbh it wasn’t to bad…12 hours total.

Cost me £200 for a fitted plastic screen to keep me away from the passengers… My wish is that they could stay in after Covid-19 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

What?

So I’ma lighting up as I type & going to watch zerozerozero and fade into the couch & blast some troops in my online game playing with the CC kids :grin: as a 3 day event is on & I’ma help ma team oot.

4 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father,

I promise to remain sober for the next…let me think…it’s about a twenty minute round trip to the bottle shop and back…so let’s say twenty minutes.

6 Likes

Stupid little sober rant:

I was doing the NYTimes mini puzzle and for a five letter space the clue was MA or PA.

I KNOW THAT THE ANSWER IS “STATE”, BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER “STATE”, MAYBE DON’T PICK NOT ONE, BUT TWO PLACES THAT ARE ACTUALLY COMMONWEALTHS!!!1!1!11

Like, that clue was just designed to trigger their user base, right?

6 Likes

Do toe nails actually need to grow? Can’t we genetically modify it so they don’t? It’s such a bother to cut them really

But that feeling of putting on a fresh pair of socks post-cut is one of life’s little pleasures.

1 Like

But if they didn’t grow that would be every time

2 Likes

Am I the only one drinking the night before Thanksgiving wtf

I don’t think so, sunshine.

I feel like he has Dad sneakers but I can’t be certain

no

https://twitter.com/jeremythunder/status/1258268009635905539

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Shirley, you can’t be serious