Drunk/High/Sober Venting Thread

Tough to not have a dark mindset right now. A joint and some music usually fixes me up.

Speaking of which my wife was telling me last night how Victor Olidipo makes good music. I thought she was crazy. She wasn’t.

2 Likes

I’ll try and dig up some step by step pics later and post them. It was quite the process.

1 Like

My name’s Tabbaker and I’m here to say I’m the greatest poster in the USA

6 Likes

DVaut1, tho

1 Like

Where is he idk idk dvaut1 where is he idk idk

You must be out of your god damn mind if you think,
Unstuck is going to let you bring the forum to the brink,
Of having a who is the greatest poster contest,
A game of chess where Unstuck is queen- and king-less.

We fled a site with a ruler biting lines from Wikipedia,
Would you like to go back there and ask him,
Who’s the greatest poster Unstuck ever bred?
Uh, pick who ever you want, your site is dead.
Enough!

10 Likes

If this post doesn’t get 20 likes
I’m gonna extend an invite to Ikes
Ask him to debate some opinions and facts
Like should we implement a major wealth tax
Be careful now, don’t tread on me
Cuz I’m the greatest rapper in UP history

12 Likes

I’ve got depth of perception in my text, y’all
I get props at my mention 'cause I vex y’all!

4 Likes

rappers itt.

I discovered this group watching marching drum videos on youtube several years ago and the playlist included this somehow. Maybe same production team or something, but anyway, so good. I may have posted before but I don’t care. I am not a marching drum video viewer usually so it was an awesome discovery. First guy flows well but his shades annoy me.

If you start toying around with ikes,
We’re going to make @ggoreo add dislikes,
Then @jmakin will have so many stats to compile,
It would expose ike’s posting as a disservice with a smile,
The tax you want to implement is unconstitutional,
Just tax the top bracket 90%, don’t be delusional,
Thanks for the warning, but I’ll still tread on your refrain,
Reading your rhymes proves that existence is pain.

1 Like

giphy (2)

5 Likes

Last night finishing up my move, I drove under where the protest in Philly was, so I rolled the window down, played Fuck Tha Police and cranked the volume to 63 (the max).

Hopefully they heard it. I then drove past a cop lol… He almost certainly heard it, but it wasn’t the chorus then unfortunately (or fortunately on my end probably).

5 Likes
7 Likes

I got a speeding ticket in 1992 in my first car, and 16 years old in an Oldsmobile Calais, and thought I was badass for blasting Fuck the Police. Just sayin’.

1 Like

I was just doing it in solidarity with the protesters hoping they’d hear. I just coincidentally drove past the cop 10 seconds later. I might have also done it driving past a bunch of million dollar houses today after golfing, because nothing says badass like a Nike golf polo and a Travis Mathew hat.

1 Like

Just giving you shit man. It’s all good. You in that attire out protesting would have said something maybe. idk.

1 Like

Should have played:

Yeah perhaps, but I think any protesting I do from here on out will be in carefully chosen attire to conceal my identity. Plain, solid colors, face coverings, etc.

Never heard that one before.